That applies to UK only though :p worldwide they aren't still that big (I hope they make it with the new album). That said, I'd love them if they were the only opener

Ah me too, I think they're pretty good to be honest :happy:

Ooo oo thought of another, The Subways?

I think Metric are quite likely, they've supported before and they have a new album out this year.

Could it be Metric although they've already supported Muse before ? My girlfriend loves that, lol I think it'd be she's highlight in the gig if so, she isn't as crazy muser as I :LOL:

Biffy ?? Too big now and thank God for that - Never again - God bloody awful...!!

The Big Pink ??? Sod off - what a whiny shower of shite

Love the earlier suggestion of Franz Ferdinand or The Horrors ...Loving a band called "Me" getting a fair bit of play on NME :D

Biffy ?? Too big now and thank God for that - Never again - God bloody awful...!!

Love the earlier suggestion of Franz Ferdinand or The Horrors ...Loving a band called "Me" getting a fair bit of play on NME :D

Franz are too big, aren't they?

ME are seriously good, they supported Twin Atlantic and Lower Than Atlantis when I saw them!

Love the earlier suggestion of Franz Ferdinand or The Horrors ...Loving a band called "Me" getting a fair bit of play on NME

You see...

iaza17431343767100.jpg

Kasabian are far to big to support Muse in the UK, and a large part of Europe...

Possibility for the US, but no way for the UK.

Definitively not !!! Tom say Kasabian is not made for opening a show after the experience with U2 in the US, so you're right ! ;)

I hope its Biffy Clyro...

Saw something kinda interesting in Kerrang! Magazine regarding them:

"Will you be touring later in the year?

Simon: There's a few things coming up, but it'll be announced around the album release, I'm sure!"

It'll be announced means its already planned and their album is being released in August/September which means their announcement will be around the time when we would expect the support to be announced...but its probably just to do with their album and their own touring. Meh, just something I thought about while reading it

Archived