Which band do you think would be the best support act for the them? When I saw them live at acer arena in Sydney they had Biffy Clyro as the support act, and to be honest it actually made me less pumped for the gig, probably just because of the boredom vibe I was getting from everyone around me in the mosh.

It didn't matter at soon as those towers lit up though, I got an instantaneous adrenaline rush of anticipation :D and the crowd was probably one of the best and most crazy ever (That was my first gig so I have nothing to compare it to).

For an ideal support act I would probably go with Does It Offend You, Yeah? or Kasabian.

biffy clyro

/thread.

hmm, any alt. rock or electronic band would be cool.

maybe daft punk or arcade fire more as an 'opener' rather than support.

MCR and The Streets have been good support acts.

I enjoyed the Noisettes (I know many didn't :LOL: )

And White Lies & I Am Arrows were good to watch at Wembo.

I'd be happy with any of the above at a gig. Or even Radiohead, lol.

I loved Biffy Clyro when they opened for Muse here, although I was one of the only people, in my area and on the barrier at least, that was actually singing along and stuff. I know a lot of people didn't really enjoy them either, I guess they're just too unknown over here. For an Aussie tour I'd love to see Birds of Tokyo open.

I think Does It Offend You, Yeah? are the best option. They really rock with this electro vibe. Biffy Clyro or Klaxons aren't bad either...

But what I would like the most is for Muse to choose a support band from the country or city they play the gig. That would be the best, I think.

As long as The Horrors or The Big Pink never, ever, EVER, open for them again, I will be happy.

The Horrors were horrible (lulz) in Copenhagen, mostly because of horrible (lulz) sound, and because I didn't really know them.

But now, I would love to see them again! :D

Have you listened to Primary Colours? It's such a great album...

The Horrors were horrible (lulz) in Copenhagen, mostly because of horrible (lulz) sound, and because I didn't really know them.

But now, I would love to see them again! :D

Have you listened to Primary Colours? It's such a great album...

Well, they were horrible in Oslo too. One song sounded like someone was torturing an elephant. Worst shit I've ever heard.

I loved Biffy Clyro when they opened for Muse here, although I was one of the only people, in my area and on the barrier at least, that was actually singing along and stuff. I know a lot of people didn't really enjoy them either, I guess they're just too unknown over here. For an Aussie tour I'd love to see Birds of Tokyo open.

I think Biffy Clyro were great. But I agree, unless people knew their music/tried to get into what they were playing, the crowd was pretty boring.

Majority of people seemed entertained by Dead Letter Circus in Brisbane though.

Archived