Whoever said Garbage, that would be cool. They have a new album. Or Young the Giant for the US leg.

Yeah, and Shirley said several times that she would love to collaborate with them, that would be great to see

i would love to see A Place to Bury Strangers to open for Muse :D

Yeah, and Shirley said several times that she would love to collaborate with them, that would be great to see

She has? :awesome:

Garbage would be a fantastic opener for Muse, I really hope they (Muse) consider it.

She has? :awesome:

Garbage would be a fantastic opener for Muse, I really hope they (Muse) consider it.

i looked it up and found this on the Resistance, but i also remember some Absolution-era interview, where she was asked who she'd like to collaborate with the most and she said Muse

"Mon Coeur S'ouvre a ta Voix

I am totally obsessed with the new MUSE cd.

Everytime I listen to it I feel like I am riding this mad wave of euphoria.....and I am sort of overtaken with the overwhelming desire to sing along really REALLY loudly or burst into tears.

It's not really a rock record or even a progressive rock record or even a modern Opera but it seeps and sprawls all over me and I recognize my own human experience in it:

When I am at my most vulnerable and when I am at my most rageful

my most indignant

my most humane

my most cruel

and my most beautiful

and poetic

and romantic

DO you think if I met him, Mat Bellamy might love me back?"

http://www.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=317963325248&ref=mf

Cage the Elephant, Phoenix, fiN

fiN aren't very well known, its one of Glen Rowe's bands but they have some killer tunes. Gonna be big i think.

I would also have said Elliot Minor but they are like on a hiatus or something.

Tbf, Elbow at Leeds fest really got the crowd going/calmed them down (if that makes sense) before Muse came on.

Ideally, if they want someone with a degree of similarity, they'd get enter Shikari. Or maybe someone like 65daysofstatic. Although this is muse, so the support (in the uk at least) will make no sense whatsoever and be absolutely terrible

Archived