I wish! But I don't think they're too keen on opening for other bands. That's just the vibe I get. I hope that I'm wrong! ;)

He, not them. And no, I honestly doubt that Maynard would be. for one thing he's a bigger musical figure then Muse.

I doubt it will be Biffy, except maybe for in the US or Oceanic regions. They're to big in Europe.

So I've heard. On the whole it wasn't their best tour, but they're still an incredible live band. It doesn't really help when no one knows your music.

I had never heard any of their songs before, so they took me completely by surprise. I thought for sure they'd be the best band that night, but luckily Muse stepped up their game.

I had never heard any of their songs before, so they took me completely by surprise. I thought for sure they'd be the best band that night, but luckily Muse stepped up their game.

Sadly that's a rare occurrence. But yeah, when I saw them supporting Muse I'd only ever hear Bubbles, and so I was happily surprised.

But yeah. Even having APC play before Muse at Lolla seemed to bring out annoyances.

Cos it should be the other way around! :mad:

So I've heard. On the whole it wasn't their best tour, but they're still an incredible live band. It doesn't really help when no one knows your music.

TRUE STORY! I'm always surprised that so few people know them, at least here, in Poland.

They're brilliant. I wish I could see them live soon! Doesn't have to be as Muse support, however, I won't be disappointed if they are :D

I'd really like to see Broken Hands supporting, maybe if there's more than one support. Caught them supporting Band of Skulls so there's a bit of a connection there already.

No-one can be as bad as The Big Skanky though, so I'm sure it will all be fine, lol

Pulled Apart by Horses again maybe??

I'd love to see Blood Red Shoes support!

My list of possibles: Enter Shikari, Blood Red Shoes, Editors, PABH, Pendulum, Young Guns, Band of Skulls, Cage the Elephant & Biffy Clyro (at least on mainland Europe or something)

Don't rule Enter Shikari out, I'd say. They have nothing on between October and December as far as I know..

Pulled Apart by Horses again maybe??

Don't rule Enter Shikari out, I'd say. They have nothing on between October and December as far as I know..

It just has to be one of these bands. especially ENTER SHIKARI. They would be such a perfect match with Muse..

(http://www.nme.com/nme-video/enter-shikari-live-at-tunbridge-wells-forum-part-two/1690565700001?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=twitter-radiohead)

I think if 65daysoftstatic supported Muse, my head would explode. Don't think it's too unlikely as some of the other names being thrown around here! If you don't know who they are, then watch this. (even if you do know them, watch it anyway... it's immense):

Biffy are awesome but I think they're now at the level that they could headline the O2 Arena on their own, so someone else maybe needed.

I still love the idea of Two Door Cinema Club supporting - they are getting bigger but they're still a fair bit from arenas, and I think they have a new album this year.

But as for who realistically could, I don't really have any idea. Just as long as it's not The Big Pink again.

Archived