Is a stadium tour likely in Summer 2013?

If so, might the boys be tempted down to the stunning new Amex Stadium at Brighton?

For the first ever gigs there, Fat Boy Slim is doing two nights this coming weekend. Sadly they're only expecting c.12,000 on Friday and c.18,000 on Saturday - a far cry from when he attracted 250,000 to the Beach Boutique II in 2002. As he's supported the Seagulls for many years its fair enough that he gets first crack but I would have thought some live rock might have been in order at least one night of the two.

It could be Seaside Rendevous II !

Any idea on potewntial ticket prices?

Going by last tour, I'd guess anywhere from £50-£80. However, if Matt stays on the mindset of having even bigger/more bombastic stages then that could easily increase.

Going by last tour, I'd guess anywhere from £50-£80. However, if Matt stays on the mindset of having even bigger/more bombastic stages then that could easily increase.

Like this?

THE BAND SHOULD BE LOWERED DOWN BY WIRES ONTO A MOUNTAIN OF FLAMING DIAMOND SKULLS

FOR EVERY NOTE THAT MATT PLAYS, EXACTLY FOUR (4) CANNONS SHALL FIRE RANDOMLY INTO THE AUDIENCE

THE CANNONS SHALL FIRE TITANIUM CANNONBALLS THAT ARE ALSO ON FIRE

DOM'S DRUMKIT WILL BE MADE OF lCE, AND WILL BE MELTED AWAY BY THE FLAMETHROWERS ABOVE HIS HEAD OVER THE COURSE OF THE SHOW.

CHRIS' BASS WILL BE MADE OF GLASS, AND IT SHALL BE SMASHED AFTER EVERY (EVERY) SONG

UFOS WILL RANDOMLY SELECT TEN AUDIENCE MEMBERS AT THE START OF EACH SONG, AND WILL DROP THEM FROM A HEIGHT OF FIFTY FEET

THE FALLING CORPSES WILL ENHANCE THE MUSIC

ALL THE STEWARDS SHALL BE GIVEN FLAMETHROWERS, BLINDFOLDS, AND HALLUCINOGENIC DRUGS BEFORE EACH SHOW

BEFORE EACH ENCORE, THE STAGE WILL BE CONSUMED BY DARKNESS (NOTE: THE POWER OF DARKNESS MUST BE HARNESSED TO DO THIS) AND A NEW ONE SHALL BE CONSTRUCTED BEFORE THE BAND RETURNS

FEELING GOOD SHALL NOT BE PLAYED