With Dom saying there'll be heavier setlists, I'm hoping that means MK Ultra and Unnatural Selection will have more of a chance of staying.

US is so great live! Never could understand why those two went away. Since they're still "new-ish" and all, seems a good chance they'll start playing them again. Unlike Fury....

That's awkward...

Indeed. Not sure what they were on when they decided on the tamest of their setlists! I mean, there's only two, how hard could it be to decide? :p

Surely they wanted to gain some fans that night and the most obvious way was to play songs that they'd expect ratm fans to enjoy.... UD? Resistance? Starlight? These are the type of fans that set fire to the merch stand and there's muse thinking they might enjoy cheesy love songs!

US is so great live! Never could understand why those two went away. Since they're still "new-ish" and all, seems a good chance they'll start playing them again. Unlike Fury....

I don't care much about MK Ultra but I don't really get why they suddenly dropped US.

That might be the closest I've come since coming back to actually going off on someone.

If you don't like MK Ultra, you're a -insert expletive-.

After what you said about GL and UD you can sit down and be quiet, Luke.