Well either way isn't it worse to have both diseases instead of just one? Cause even Chlamydia sucks it would be worse if you had to endure Chlamydia and Gonorrhea.

Fuck why am I going along with this again?

:LOL: Ya it would suck. But ya GL is worse.

I'm pretty sure I'd rather see GL live than have a sexually-transmitted disease. Tough call, though.

There are treatments for STDs though.

The memory of GL will stay with you for the rest of your life.

I don't know if anyone else saw this over on Muse Live, but someone posted up this link:

http://www.ticketone.it/

If you scroll down, you'll see that Muse are on "Ticket Alert" :)

I'm assuming that means tickets will be out soon. It's not much of a surprise though, I think we know tour dates will be coming in the next few months. But there's no telling if that site got their information from Muse management or just assuming their tour will be on the way soon from the information.

The guy who posted it originally said that it's new to the website, in that it wasn't there last week. So, I guess it's possible that they are just listening to some of the speculative info, but I don't really know how websites like that work tbh. I'm not sure if they're allowed to advertise a tour for a band without having official news or whatever.