And if the title of the album may be announced in early june and the gigs of the tour a few days after (june 7/10)?!

Maybe not quite that soon :chuckle: I'd expect maybe June 15-20th for the first gigs to be announced, assuming the album title is announced within the first week of June.

Yeah right.

Don't worry, I'm not naive enough to actually believe it right now. I'm just saying that hopefully those words may actually have some truth to them in a few months time and that they'll play US and MK at some point.

Kinda like how Prometheus released a trailer for a trailer.

I swear The Dark Knight Rises have done this too.

Either way, the "stay tuned to muse.mu for further news" message earlier is surely a trailer that the album news is gonna be out very soon, so presumably the live stuff will follow with it.

I swear The Dark Knight Rises have done this too.

Either way, the "stay tuned to muse.mu for further news" message earlier is surely a trailer that the album news is gonna be out very soon, so presumably the live stuff will follow with it.

It'll probably be a trailer for a trailer for a new album that they thought about releasing but decided to re-record.

The official announcement is that re-recording on the new album starts this October.

It'll probably be a trailer for a trailer for a new album that they thought about releasing but decided to re-record.

The official announcement is that re-recording on the new album starts this October.

I can't wait another year that's not even funny

Heavier setlists? Yeah alright then Dom, you keep playing Guiding Light and Undisclosed Desires

Thing is though, Matt was the only one who looked like he wasn't bored to tears during Undisclosed Desires. I've never seen Dom look more bored on-stage than when playing UD.

Thing is though, Matt was the only one who looked like he wasn't bored to tears during Undisclosed Desires. I've never seen Dom look more bored on-stage than when playing UD.

Which is funny cause Dom has probably the most exciting part of the whole song.

It's just that boring.

Look at all the shots of Dom during GL at Glastonbury 2010. It really says it all.