To be honest it was my only disappointment with the gig i got to go to on t2l tour, Perth had Hyper Music and Citizen Erased, Melbourne had Citizen Erased and Fury and Agitated and Adelaide got Bliss and something else that i can't remember, but Sydney got Butterflies and Hurricanes - which while it was the highlight of the night I'd already seen before, would've been nice to have gotten another rarity but what're you gonna do

Yeah Sydney got the short straw there. Luckily I was at the Melbourne gigs as well

Muse is gonna hit a lot of new places next tour with their new management. The Chili Peppers played pretty much everywhere last 4 years, some for the first time like South Africa,Philippines,China,Guatemala,Colombia,Puerto Rico,Eastern Europe etc...

South American dates for Muse are just the beginning, problem is in many of these countries the only venues to play are stadiums, not sure if Muse can do that.

Edited by White Heat

Muse is gonna hit a lot of new places next tour with their new management. The Chili Peppers played pretty much everywhere last 4 years, some for the first time like South Africa,Philippines,China,Guatemala,Colombia,Puerto Rico,Eastern Europe etc...

South American dates for Muse are just the beginning, problem is in many of these countries the only venues to play are stadiums, not sure if Muse can do that.

I think they're big enough now for stadiums in a lot of countries, especially if they only do single nights

Good, hopefully that'll mean finally a gig in Israel.