Don't think the gap between them is that big at the UK, Kasabian sold 60K tickets at Leicester last year as well. :erm:

And they'd definitely have sold out O2 twice anyway, they played Brixton because they love the venue that much.

Don't think the gap between them is that big at the UK, Kasabian sold 60K tickets at Leicester last year as well. :erm:

And they'd definitely have sold out O2 twice anyway, they played Brixton because they love the venue that much.

The gap is still big simply because Kasabian couldn't do a stadium tour now.

To be honest it was my only disappointment with the gig i got to go to on t2l tour, Perth had Hyper Music and Citizen Erased, Melbourne had Citizen Erased and Fury and Agitated and Adelaide got Bliss and something else that i can't remember, but Sydney got Butterflies and Hurricanes - which while it was the highlight of the night I'd already seen before, would've been nice to have gotten another rarity but what're you gonna do

(Brisbane got no rarities..... Not one)

Any thoughts on them playing splendour in the grass? It's the same weekend as Fuji so it obviously seems unlikely. However considering BDO is no more... And I personally am not sure how long I can wait

I meant in smaller cities like Columbus, Cincinnati, Kansas City,etc they might play smaller venues than arenas. In Columbus in 2013 Muse had 5,000-something people in an arena that can hold 3 times that many people. There is an amphitheater in Columbus called LC Pavilion with a capacity of 5,000. It's probably the "busiest" venue in Columbus. That's all I was suggesting.

It'd be a nice treat for some cities to get smaller venues, but in the context of a national tour this probably isn't feasible. They have certain production elements, stage, lighting etc. that require the physical space that arenas provide. Maybe if this is a more "stripped down" album, the shows might be more stripped down as well to make something like that possible, but this is Muse.

The rumor for Muse doing a special gig for Studio Brussels is getting stronger now, they keep saying it's a bigger act than QOTSA and Arctic Monkeys they're announcing tomorrow. Are there other big bands promoting new music soon?

The rumor for Muse doing a special gig for Studio Brussels is getting stronger now, they keep saying it's a bigger act than QOTSA and Arctic Monkeys they're announcing tomorrow. Are there other big bands promoting new music soon?

Foo Fighters, Blur? Muse seem more likely though.

Foo Fighters, Blur? Muse seem more likely though.

They haven't announced a date for the Club 69 show but Foo Fighters are doing a show in California next week. Blur is only doing the Hyde Park show so far so they're also a possibility indeed. They're really hyping Foo Fighters and Muse though. Well, they've been pretty much hyping them for the last few years. :LOL:

Anyway, if it's Muse, I really need to win these tickets. You can't buy tickets, you can only win a pair of them. There are only 69 lucky pairs, plus a lot of friends of people who play an important role on Studio Brussels or the music industry... If they announce it tomorrow, the show will be probably within the two next weeks.

wooooooow. that would be... i don't know. that is really, really intimate.

Yes, these gigs are always streamed on the radio and sometimes on television. Not completely, but it's something. The QOTSA and AM gigs were also on another location than usual, these shows were a lot bigger because the radio station teamed up with national television.

Too bad it's not a Peep Show, that's a new thing similar to Club 69. Same concept: you can only win tickets for a promotional gig. But the location is unknown, winners have to go to a bus that takes them to the gig. Last time it was in a basilica, really impressive.