Any guesses of when they will be? I have 3rd year uni exams in May and i wouldn't be able to go if it was then. Unless they decide to come to Lincoln. I'm guessing it will be though, considering they start their festival circuit on the 29th May. hmmmm

We'll do our best to accommodate your needs.

Its a long shot, but they have been missing out 95% of the country in the past couple of years. We have a great small venue, and there are loads all over the country which they will ignore. I can already guess the venues. London (probably KOKO or Islington/Brixton), Manchester Apollo/Ritz, one near Teignmouth (probably Cavern club in Exeter) and one in Scotland.

I'm seeing them at Download so i'm not majorly bothered, but it would be nice to see a variety of locations for a change.

Its a long shot, but they have been missing out 95% of the country in the past couple of years. We have a great small venue, and there are loads all over the country which they will ignore. I can already guess the venues. London (probably KOKO or Islington/Brixton), Manchester Apollo/Ritz, one near Teignmouth (probably Cavern club in Exeter) and one in Scotland.

I'm seeing them at Download so i'm not majorly bothered, but it would be nice to see a variety of locations for a change.

I imagine there are a few good reasons why they go to Manchester, London, Birmingham etc. rather than Grantham, Kettering and Bridlington.

I imagine there are a few good reasons why they go to Manchester, London, Birmingham etc. rather than Grantham, Kettering and Bridlington.

I'm not just talking about those towns- what ever happened to Leeds, Sheffield, Liverpool, Brighton, Newcastle. Big cities where most bands go to when they tour the UK!

A quick google search for "San Lazzaro di Savena" would have been enough for anyone to understand it wasn't serious :LOL:

There looks to be a bloody nice train station there though. I'm sure it'd make a nice venue for the lads to play at, them on one platform, the fans opposite, trains interrupting Guiding Light... Perfic.

There looks to be a bloody nice train station there though. I'm sure it'd make a nice venue for the lads to play at, them on one platform, the fans opposite, trains interrupting Guiding Light... Perfic.

Actually the fields outside my house would be perfect for a big open air summer gig.

Wherever they play in the UK I won't be booking a wheelchair seat. Last time I had to get a letter from my GP to prove I am disabled. By the time I got it and posted it to the stadium, all the best seats had gone. :mad: I'll take my chances on a non-disabled seat next time.