I wondered if they'd do the smaller venues here, but somehow I doubt it. The winter US leg is probably the extension of the arena tour which no doubt is starting in fall in Europe.

Probably very unlikely, but they could do a week or two of a small club run in April. Otherwise, waiting until 2016 for a tour is going to be a bit rough.

:yesey:

US tour in Feb?

I wondered if they'd do the smaller venues here, but somehow I doubt it. The winter US leg is probably the extension of the arena tour which no doubt is starting in fall in Europe.

I suppose the difference with them and some of the big European acts that play smaller venues in NA, is that they are fairly well known here, thanks to the Hollywood exposure in recent years especially.

Hoping they stick to sort of the same plan setlist wise even if they do play arenas in the US again, Lots of more stuff from the first albums this time and maybe like 3 songs each from TR and T2L...curious how they're going to play it when it comes to the bigger gigs

They started doing 21 songs in arenas so I'm expecting the same number of songs or (small chance) more. Rarities in the bigger cities like Los Angeles, Seattle (not that big but they love Seattle), Vegas, Dallas and basically the entire East Coast.

Especially multiple night events. Vegas getting two nights is practically a given. Staples 3-4 nights again with a small possibility of an intimate show. Depending on their touring schedule, a SXSW 2016 gig might happen too.

Uno will most definitely disappear before festivals, maybe appear at the o2 only to disappear again

Muscle Museum might appear for special shows

same goes for Assassin/The Small Print

Animals will stick around for festivals/European arena tour and disappear just in time for US touring leg or get played for the first five shows and disappear (again), might reappear in NYC because Matt's feeling cheeky and provocative

Supremacy I don't know but I wish they wouldn't bother anyways

Madness probably (with a slight chance of it not happening due to obvious reasons)

Could see Survival sticking around on rotation with Knights of Cydonia

Explorers might be gone too depending on whether there's a slow piano song to take its place, but I think it died last tour when USoE started getting played a lot

It is about time starting this tour, that Matt & the boys to consider Muse fans in North America (or outside of Japan, UK, France or Europe) as part of whatever they consider the group of fans who deserve to hear many classic rarities live. Muse fans all over the world are now ready.

I will never blame or dislike Muse for 'giving more' to the group of fans who embraced them from the start. I will also understand the feelings of fans being left out in other parts of the world.

Dear Muse,

The time is now! :D

I'd love to see them carry the smaller venue thing over to North America. Other bands do it.

/biasedopinion

The USA is huge in comparison to the UK. I know they have millions of fans here but it's easy to do a small gig tour because everywhere is so close to everywhere else, relatively speaking.

I've only seen them once before and they played the UK in spring/summer, after they had toured mainland Europe and other places. I'm hoping for that again as my health is always very poor in Autumn/Winter and it would kill me if I couldn't go although I'm over the moon that I will see them in Newport, South Wales, UK tomorrow night.:D

Which sucks for those of us in the less populated areas. We are pretty close to a secondary market, but its still two hours away and requires $for travel not to mention childcare. The closest major market is about a 10 hour drive.

Its rough out here.

Which sucks for those of us in the less populated areas. We are pretty close to a secondary market, but its still two hours away and requires $for travel not to mention childcare. The closest major market is about a 10 hour drive.

Its rough out here.

Look on the bright side, it would be worst if you'll live in the Republic of Angola.

Edited by Finn.