Brixton have tweeted they're announcing a big headline show at 7am tomorrow.

... just saying. Though I bet its just the banjo wankers Mumford & Sons' warm-up for headlining Reading and Leeds.

If this UK club tour is true...... Fingers crossed.

Dat moment you agree with Maturefan :chuckle::D

'Baby, you're like a ten-speed

'Cos baby, you were born to ride.

Baby, you make my pants hot

In your body I just want to hide.

Baby, you make me feel like smut, oh yeah.

And, baby, you know I like it so much.' :LOL:

Great video for 'The Synthetic Love of Emotional Engineering.' Sensuous but extremely artistic. I wish this weren't a one-off album.:(

Every brazilian journalist known for confirming gigs before they are announced is confirming Muse in Brazil in october. One gig in Rio de Janeiro for 10000 people (expensive tickets) and one in São Paulo for 50000 ("cheap" ones).

I would say that is pretty much confirmed, given these journalists' reputation around here.

Some links (in portuguese):

http://www.popload.com.br/muse-em-sp-vai-ser-no-palmeiras/

Every brazilian journalist known for confirming gigs before they are announced is confirming Muse in Brazil in october. One gig in Rio de Janeiro for 10000 people (expensive tickets) and one in São Paulo for 50000 ("cheap" ones).

I would say that is pretty much confirmed, given these journalists' reputation around here.

Finally solo :awesome::awesome:

Are they big enough in Brazil to perform a stadium gig? I mean they've headlined Rock in Rio, Lollapalooza... but stadium concert is quite huge.

Are they big enough in Brazil to perform a stadium gig? I mean they've headlined Rock in Rio, Lollapalooza... but stadium concert is quite huge.

I'm really not sure, but one can only hope. The smaller gig will definetely sell out, though.

Maybe that's why the tickets for São Paulo are going to be cheaper?

What do you think about Muses setlist? Are they going to change it? I was a bit disappointed with their last tour, because of the setlist. Every new tour, they seem to play the same set of songs every night, with only a few changes.The same problem concerns their last DVD which includes many songs from HAARP DVD. I like Muse but I have to admit that it's not exciting to hear the same tunes over and over again. Having so many good songs, why do they have to play almost the same set every night? Can't they just rearrange it? It's nice to be surprised. What do you think about it? Am I expecting too much?

What do you think about Muses setlist? Are they going to change it? I was a bit disappointed with their last tour, because of the setlist. Every new tour, they seem to play the same set of songs every night, with only a few changes.The same problem concerns their last DVD which includes many songs from HAARP DVD. I like Muse but I have to admit that it's not exciting to hear the same tunes over and over again. Having so many good songs, why do they have to play almost the same set every night? Can't they just rearrange it? It's nice to be surprised. What do you think about it? Am I expecting too much?

They switched the setlist up quite a lot on the T2L tour. Agitated, Yes Please, Hyper Music, Fury and Futurism were all played in the last couple of weeks/months of touring. This last tour was by far the most variation we've had since the Absolution/BHaR tours.

To be honest it was my only disappointment with the gig i got to go to on t2l tour, Perth had Hyper Music and Citizen Erased, Melbourne had Citizen Erased and Fury and Agitated and Adelaide got Bliss and something else that i can't remember, but Sydney got Butterflies and Hurricanes - which while it was the highlight of the night I'd already seen before, would've been nice to have gotten another rarity but what're you gonna do