There looks to be a bloody nice train station there though. I'm sure it'd make a nice venue for the lads to play at, them on one platform, the fans opposite, trains interrupting Guiding Light... Perfic.

I'm going in March, Bellamy fucking hates me

there are rumours that they'll do 3 solo gigs here in Brazil in october... Lucio Ribeiro is right sometimes, so I hope it's true :D:awesome:

here in portuguese: http://www.popload.com.br/fim-de-ano-embolado-acdc-vem-ao-brasil-em-novembro-mes-de-stones-e-pearl-jam-muse-toca-grande-em-outubro/

"The English indie band MUSE comes to the country in October, Popload was informed. And comes great. The group of the guitarist Matt Bellamy probably will play here in arena football (or Anhembi) in solo tour, no festival or a larger band tail. Will be more than three shows in the country, still unknown places (for me). It will be the fourth time that the band come to Brazil. The first was playing to 3,500 people at HSBC Arena in Sao Paulo. Then he was strangled in sound and size opening for U2 in eight music shows on average. They played at Rock in Rio in 2013 and at Lollapalooza last year, with Matthew Bellamy very sick and cancelled a sideshow sold out two days before in the Grand Metropole. Muse should release their seventh album sometime in 2015, bringing new show to Brazil in October."

Sorry for the mistakes in the translation, my english isn't that good :$:p

there are rumours that they'll do 3 solo gigs here in Brazil in october... Lucio Ribeiro is right sometimes, so I hope it's true :D:awesome:

here in portuguese: http://www.popload.com.br/fim-de-ano-embolado-acdc-vem-ao-brasil-em-novembro-mes-de-stones-e-pearl-jam-muse-toca-grande-em-outubro/

"The English indie band MUSE comes to the country in October, Popload was informed. And comes great. The group of the guitarist Matt Bellamy probably will play here in arena football (or Anhembi) in solo tour, no festival or a larger band tail. Will be more than three shows in the country, still unknown places (for me). It will be the fourth time that the band come to Brazil. The first was playing to 3,500 people at HSBC Arena in Sao Paulo. Then he was strangled in sound and size opening for U2 in eight music shows on average. They played at Rock in Rio in 2013 and at Lollapalooza last year, with Matthew Bellamy very sick and cancelled a sideshow sold out two days before in the Grand Metropole. Muse should release their seventh album sometime in 2015, bringing new show to Brazil in October."

Sorry for the mistakes in the translation, my english isn't that good :$:p

Well they said last year that they'd so back and play Muscle Museum, let's hop they remember :p

It's not much of a small venue.

Also I found out they tore that place down for a Harry Potter amusement section of Universal. That park has changed so much since I was last there.

It's because GL got played there. They had to destroy everything afterwards.