Arenas in Europe after the US. Also Tom "doesn't want to say anything about gigs between now and the festivals".

https://twitter.com/maja1985/status/579304291720146945

OK, what I'm gonna say is probably just wishful thinking (mainly because I'd love to go to one of those intimate gigs) but... Could this mean that they are gonna do a tour similar to the Psycho Tour in Europe? I mean, arenas here after the US would be kinda weird since they are bigger here, so playing before the arena tour starts would be logical (leaving out the festivals)... And what more could be those "gigs between now and the festivals"?

Ahhhhhhh, I just want soooo bad to go to those gigs... :(

(damn expensive flights...)

OK, what I'm gonna say is probably just wishful thinking (mainly because I'd love to go to one of those intimate gigs) but... Could this mean that they are gonna do a tour similar to the Psycho Tour in Europe?

I'd say that's quite likely now.

OK, what I'm gonna say is probably just wishful thinking (mainly because I'd love to go to one of those intimate gigs) but... Could this mean that they are gonna do a tour similar to the Psycho Tour in Europe? I mean, arenas here after the US would be kinda weird since they are bigger here, so playing before the arena tour starts would be logical (leaving out the festivals)... And what more could be those "gigs between now and the festivals"?

That's what I'm thinking too! I really hope it happens.

Now there's a new rumour of the date that they'll play here in Brazil...October 24th at Sao Paulo in a big place and have another gig at Rio de Janeiro too but they don't know the date yet, in a smaller place. The South American tour is supposed to start at October 17th in Argentina :D

source in portuguese http://www.popload.com.br/muse-toca-na-arena-do-palmeiras-dia-24-de-outubro-outro-show-e-no-rio/