Hearing a gig to be announced for the stadium of light on Monday but no name of who it is.

More likely to be Roger Waters at this point I'm afraid; an announcement for the UK stuff is expected following the european stadium dates. I wouldn't expect Muse stadium dates until the new year.

More likely to be Roger Waters at this point I'm afraid; an announcement for the UK stuff is expected following the european stadium dates. I wouldn't expect Muse stadium dates until the new year.

How so? I mean...

European stadium tour 2010:

Announced: December/January 2009

Took place: June 2010

UK stadium tour 2010:

Announced: November 2009

Took place: September 2010

You can't make a prediction for these things based on logic, because there is none in that. The European stadium dates are rumoured to be around June again aren't they? It's just a 'wait and see' situation.

The UK Stadium dates are seen as a priority by the band because the UK is where they have the biggest fan-base. It's that simple really.

Wouldn't you do the opposite?

You want more gigs in a place where you don't have a very large fanbase (for example the United States of America) so that you can increase your fanbase.

Also, I'm not arguing that they shouldn't play more dates in the US, I think they should and they will, I guarantee it. They'll do a second leg at the end of next year after the stadium shows like they did for TR Tour.

Regardless, they still prioritise releasing UK dates because of the large demand. Demand is not so high for America.

Honestly? More gigs.

Six US dates is ridiculously few. We're a big country. There's lots of people being completely left out.

Have fun with FG.

How is six possible gigs for you to go to "ridiculously few"? I'm getting two gigs in my country, which hasn't happened in....well, ever.

So? She still has six possible gigs to go to, with more that are guaranteed to be announced.

I'm just saying the size does make a difference. A lot of people will have to travel multiple states to get to any of the 6 shows. Sweden is about the size of California, which is one state. Long travels as such can be hard to plan.

For the record though, I've personally been more than happy with the 60-ish US shows they've been doing for the past 2 tours. I think that's enough to find at least one show to plan for. I think some people need reminding these aren't the only US dates they're gonna do.