Aye MK is way too close to London to justify a massive show here as well as London. I half-expect someone breaking through into stadiums to play MK if anyone, assuming it's not been redeveloped into a new National Badminton Centre by then.

In more recent planning, are Muse actually going to announce the remaining US Tour dates? There's a massive block in mid-March and they have said further announcements are due.

I just wish they hurry up and announce them, I've got a 25th wedding anniversary holiday to sort out for next year and we don't want a clash of dates!

Didn't they announce the Manchester/London summer dates on the Resistance tour at the end of the Novermber?

I just wish they hurry up and announce them, I've got a 25th wedding anniversary holiday to sort out for next year and we don't want a clash of dates!

I hope that they do it quick because i have to set my holiday for next year in december.

And i don't want to be on a holiday and miss Muse!!!

Didn't they announce the Manchester/London summer dates on the Resistance tour at the end of the Novermber?

Someone I think found information on SeeTickets of dates on the night of the first London show on the TR tour, and they went on sale the following Friday (19/11). So I'm guessing it'll be this month.

Someone I think found information on SeeTickets of dates on the night of the first London show on the TR tour, and they went on sale the following Friday (19/11). So I'm guessing it'll be this month.

I remember receiving a text from a friend, literally as I was walking from the arena after the gig, to say Wembley had just been announced :)

Gareeh i was serious about no festival this year

Hopefully that's as of yet, because not all the headliners for all major festivals woulde sorted yet. I'mstill firly confidentthey'll do V.

What about a big outdoor gig, e.g. Finsbury Park?

I doubt Finsbury, as The Stone Roses are already doing it... Unless it's becoming the new big outdoor venue in London, over Hyde Park now?

Surely its only a matter of time before they play Knebworth?

That's what I'm thinking... Masive fuck of show at Knebworth would be INCREDIBLE! :awesome:

Hopefully that's as of yet, because not all the headliners for all major festivals woulde sorted yet. I'mstill firly confidentthey'll do V.

I doubt Finsbury, as The Stone Roses are already doing it... Unless it's becoming the new big outdoor venue in London, over Hyde Park now?

That's what I'm thinking... Masive fuck of show at Knebworth would be INCREDIBLE! :awesome:

Those who organize pinkpop said that they're not doing any festivals next year

Those who organize pinkpop said that they're not doing any festivals next year

Fair enough, I guess we'll wait and see...

I'm still hoping they'll do V, despite what anyone says haha... But if it's not them, it might be Kasabian, so you'd not hear me complaining ;)

Why would they do a full-stadium tour and then play a festival on top of that? If they're playing a full stadium tour, they won't play a festival in the UK (if not at all).

Didn't they do a stadium tour in 2010, and play Glastonbury the same year?