Anyone mind posting the tab for the 2nd riff during the outro for SS?

I would work it out, if I knew anything about music theory. :p

If it's the one I'm thinking of it's

0-0-3-0-0-harmonic-0-0-3-0-0-12-0-0-3-0-0-3(bend) with sustainer on harmonic mode.

All on the D string. This is from memory so it might be a bit different.

assuming you don't mean the sustainer part at the beginning

D--0--0--3--0--0

(various harmonic squeals thrown in with the sustainer)

then

E

B

G--7--7--7--7--7--7--7

D

A--5--5--5--5--5--5--5

D

D--0--0--3--0--0

next

E

B--10--10--10--10--10

G--12b--12b--12b--12b--12--10

D

A

D

D--0--0--3--0--0

and end in feedback, preferably wardrobe type.

Heh heh heh... Didn't see this thread...

I need a tab for the non-acoustic version of Shine. Tried it myself, got up to 0:30, then gave up. It gets hard after that.

I MUST PLAY THIS SONG.

Deadstar-

Am, Am dim, E, Dm

Played on the top 3 strings, starting with 12 on the E string, 13 on the B, and 14 on the G.

Oh, and while we're at it. This might have been tabbed before, but here's a tab of the Barfly 2001 Muscle Museum (

). He plays this in some other live versions too:
E|-----|---------2--2h4p2----|x2-------------------------|--------2--2h4p2----|x2---------------------------------|
B|-2---|-2---2------------2--|x2--|------2-2h3p2-----|x2-|-2---2-----------2--|x2--3-3-----3-3-----3-3------------|
G|---2-|---2----------------2|x2--|1---1---------1---|x2-|---2---------------2|x2------4-4-----4-4-----4-4--------|
D|--------------------------------|--3-------------3-|x2---------------------------------------------------4-4----|
A|-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------5-5|
PM-----------|          PM---|   PM-----|      PM----|  PM------|       PM----|  PM-------------------------------|

i figured out most of the uprising but i can't get the chords used in the chorus argh!!!!!

i watched the making of the uprising lots of times and examined it for hours but can't figure out the chords!!!

any 1 know them

much appreciated

cheers

• 7 months later...

Specifically that version.

I'll get the strumming pattern down later, but currently I'm working on getting the chords, with no real luck. I got about half the song, but get stuck around :42 seconds in.

Any help?

posted this as a thread, was directed here. help?

For those who don't know, the song is I Know by The Barenaked Ladies

• 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived