not really a tab request but how do you do them behind the nut harmonic things cant work out what you do to do em is it like a pinch harmonic behind the nut or just one hard pick sure you know what i mean if not its the thing at 1.36

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=MdR_wMt-dK4

high volume, high gain, don't fret any strings and strike behind the nut. the E and A strings don't work too well, the rest should be ok unless you have string trees or something

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
Tbh it's not really worth reviving. All the stupid bumps of old threads is getting more annoying. Worse thing is, it's by the younger regs.

It's better than loads of new threads requesting for tabs which you would probably complain about;)

Worse thing is, it's by the younger regs.

And that makes all the difference:rolleyes:

It's better than loads of new threads requesting for tabs which you would probably complain about;)

which is what I was thinking, its even a sticky on muselive. I just think its a good idea to keep it floating because its inevitable a new ones gona pop up soon anyway.

We haven't had a new tab request for ages. Mainly gear related tbh. Or threads with 'Who do you think sucks like a prostitute getting paid £300 an hour?'.

Is he older then me? Does he have the right to buy beer? No thought not.

Not that I hate 16 year olds at all.... :ninja:

Im not 16 im "nearly 17" :$

and I don't need the right to buy beer, I have friends and a laid back dad. I don't think its about age anyway. I watch these forums and there are certain people who are around the 25 age mark who show less maturity than a 10 year old most of the time.

Im not 16 im "nearly 17" :$

and I don't need the right to buy beer, I have friends and a laid back dad. I don't think its about age anyway. I watch these forums and there are certain people who are around the 25 age mark who show less maturity than a 10 year old most of the time.

I wasn't talking about you. :eyebrows: That was more aimed at the three banditos.