Well first one i heard was New Born wayyyyy back in the day, was like oooo awesome song, but i dunno i just kinna forgot about it, then few years later heard Time is Running Out, was like ooo havn heard of these guys in AGES, an just downloaded it an a few others an just got addicted from there :p.

Time is Running Out, but now I don't like that song too much. It's a good song but not my tastes, when it comes to Muse... :erm: Do I make any sense?

The problem is, being in Canada, you don't hear Muse very often so there's little chance of hearing them a first time let alone any time :LOL:

First Muse song... Jebus, I don't think I can remember... I think it was Sunburn... On a Brit Awards album...:$ Sorry, I used to be narrowminded. I think I ignored it at first, only wanting to listen to Britney Spears of somthing :$ Now that is embarrassing... I think it was Brit Awards 2000 or 1999. the first Muse song I enjoyed would have been TIRO, I think. My bro's a bassist (a brill one!) and he was learning the tabs for TIRO. I was into Linkin Park at that stage:LOL: How sad. And I heard it and I thought "This is miles better than Linkin Crap. And so I became a fan.:yesey: THANK YOU SO MUCH ADAM!

First Muse song... Jebus, I don't think I can remember... I think it was Sunburn... On a Brit Awards album...:$ Sorry, I used to be narrowminded. I think I ignored it at first, only wanting to listen to Britney Spears of somthing :$ Now that is embarrassing... I think it was Brit Awards 2000 or 1999. the first Muse song I enjoyed would have been TIRO, I think. My bro's a bassist (a brill one!) and he was learning the tabs for TIRO. I was into Linkin Park at that stage:LOL: How sad. And I heard it and I thought "This is miles better than Linkin Crap. And so I became a fan.:yesey: THANK YOU SO MUCH ADAM!

at least the key word there is USED to be norrowminded :happy::p

u know see the light hehe

Archived