I think i first heard Uno, but that was when i didn't really have a taste in music, and then New Bornkicked me into muse!

I saw that awesome video on TV!!!

me too. but if your 13 you would have been about 8!

She could have heard it yesterday for all you know :rolleyes:

i liked linkin park when i was 12

I got a Linkin Park poster from a family friend when I passed my 11+. I hate them now.

I got a Linkin Park poster from a family friend when I passed my 11+. I hate them now.

aww. them were the days - memories! i was never alloud posters :$

aww. them were the days - memories! i was never alloud posters :$

Really? My walls are covered in them!

Really? My walls are covered in them!

i have the absolution poster on the back of my door - dont want to ruin mummy's laura ashley wallpaper!!

my other earls court one is in my studio :)

First Muse song i heard was New Born or Plug In Baby, but i wasn't into that stuff at the time! I liked feeling good when it came out but i didn't realise it was them, and bought Absolution when it came out because I liked TIRO. I'm so slow :LOL:

i have the absolution poster on the back of my door - dont want to ruin mummy's laura ashley wallpaper!!

my other earls court one is in my studio :)

I've got the one with all the covers on it above my bed. My Libertines posters are on my door.

I'm actually the other way round - my mate bought the Origins of Symmetry album and was playing it to us during a game on his Xbox one night (so I spose my first song was "New Born". I thought it was a bit weird, I didn't really like it.

But I'm notorious for loving everything I say I hate after about 2 days... and the rest is history!!!!!!!

twas muscle museum. my brother turned it on....fun, cos hes never liked em so much. and now he doesnt like em at all.. and hes into some other type of music, so if ppl who know him'd find out its his "fault" they'd get surprised

mine was plug in baby, well i may have heard some previous, but this was the first my mate played for me at the time of absoltuion and i was like WOW!:)

TIRO, on "Kerrang!", shortly afterwards they played Hysteria too, so I looked em up, listened to some other songs and loved em from there :D

im pretty sure it was Unintended or Muscle Museum years ago. I really can't remember which one. Right before I bought Origin of Symmetry when it came out, I realised they were by Muse! :D

Sunburn in 2000, heard it randomly on the radio although didn't catch who it was by, then saw the video on the tele. I thought they were cool at the time, I wasn't a massive fan but appreciated them I guess. I later found a showbiz cassette in a second hand shop for a couple of quid which I got as I had fuck all money at the time for a cd :LOL: That increased my interest.

I didn't become a big fan until Oos came out, when I heard New Born.