and consequently that got you hooked in the first place.Mines was New Born way back in 2001.I then heard Bliss a few days later on a music channel and thought yeah thats damn good too and oh look its the same band.Then the shock took over when i heard plug in baby which i must have missed when it first came out and was hooked for life!!awesome video and i havent loked back since.

Cave. 'twas an accidental download and I'm really glad it happened. Not only that but a good friend of mine had been talking of them, so my curiousity was peaked and I went looking for more..:D

i liked linkin park when i was 12

I never liked linkin park ;)

first song I heard was plug in baby, too ... but for some strange reason I didn't really notice that. I liked it, but it didn't quite catch me at that time.

So it was another 5 years 'til a friend of mine gave me "time is running out". and that got me ;)

Trip to friends in England last year. I thought we had bought my daughters boyfriend's demo disc to listen to, but my daughter announced it was her boyfriends fave band Muse instead. So first song heard was Apocalypse Please very loud while standing in friends kitchen. ( Both of us in our late 40's) After only several seconds I said "Oh Bloody Hell!" My friend said "Good Grief!" I said "That is just totally erotic music" My friend said, breathlessly, "Yes!" And both of us leaned for support against kitchen worktop......... now cannot wait to see them for first time in Dublin!!!!!!!!!

My sister came back home one day (in 1999 or 2000 I guess) saying her bf (of the time) gave her a cd from a great band. It was Showbiz. So I guess the first song I heard was Sunburn, as it's track # 1 of the album.

Then I just listen to the singles on the radio, but just liked them without being "a fan", especially that my sister saw them at solidays and had been appalled by their show.

It's when I heard Absolution that I listened more carefully to their 3 first albums and thought "OMG how can I have missed that ?!"

I looked for gig dates on the internet, found the board and voilà ! :LOL:

Ashamed to say adverts and tv programmes where they played Hysteria (mainly brainiac history abuse when they blew up the caravans). It was love from the first second cept i had no idea who or what it was until my friend got an ipod (last year?) and she was showing it off and it came on. My reaction was something like 'SEND ME THAT SONG' I bought all of their albums and within months i was an obsesee :)

surprisingly muse is the only live band ive seen that has blown my socks off even though I've seen other favourites. It's a sign! :D I found sigur ros that way too

I think that it was muscle museum.I saw the video on mtv and i found it very special,different from the others videos and of course i loved immediatly the band.I asked my brother to find things about this band and i discovered new born and bliss on tv.The next day i bought OOS;what a great album!Since this day,it means since 5years,i adore muse;i can't live without listening their music!

So muscle museum is very special for me as it was "the song" which made me fell like buying origin of symmetryimg],and this song is really sublim and enchanting!i love the intro with the bass guitar and in live  it

<a href=originbr9.jpg' alt='originbr9.jpg'>

first ever Muse song I heard was Apocolypse please, then Bliss ... what a wicked song!!! None of my friends had ever heard of Muse so I was starting to think are they actually a good band or not? Then I heard sunburn and thought ... fuck it! I don't need anyone else to tell me that Muse are a good band!!!

Archived