Unintended in 1999. I hunted round Bath for a copy of "the album by this really good band whose name I can't quite remember" (aka: Showbiz). When I listened to it for the first time I also recognised Sunburn (was sooooo pleased when they played that at Birmingham the other week). I've <3ed them ever since.

• 3 months later...

I first encountered the incredible trio when they supported Skunk Anansie at the Barrowlands in Glasgow and the rest is history.

Going to gig on the 16th and staying at hotel across road from Wembley.

Any other muse-o's in similar circumstances?:D

First heard them around the end of 99, maybe even 2000 at my brothers house. HE was playing showbiz and although I liked Muse then I didnt really get into them until Absolution in 2003. OOS completely passes me by (I blame having kids at that time for my lack of musical intellect..... I'm OK now tho.

Going to Wembers on the 16th and 17th and staying over the road too!!

9th August 2003. I only remember the date because it was a few days before my birthday and I was in Cornwall on holiday. I heard them on Radio 1 Jo Whiley played TIRO and I just fell in love with it. Within a month or so I owned the first three albums and was absoloutely obsessed.. just continued from there really...

Also going to "Wembers" both dates but staying in a Hostel in Hendon with 9 other women, should be fun :LOL:

And a few days later Parc des Princes, woop, that was me skint for a month :D

Lucky you getting both gigs! mind you seen em at Edinburgh, Aberdeen, Glasgow and Newcastle last year so I wont moan!

Wembley will rock like nothing on earth!! just joined today, well thats a lie I joined ages ago and I cant remember any of the login details! so I have joined with another e-mail addy and a fully functioning memory...I hope! ok am off to see if I can personalise this thing. :D

:D well I woke up one morning, looked next to me and found matt AND dom AAAND chris lying beside me so I was asking myself how much I had to drink and...

shud I tell it was a muse poster I had on the ceiling above my bed that fell down over night.... naaaaah :p

:D well I woke up one morning, looked next to me and found matt AND dom AAAND chris lying beside me so I was asking myself how much I had to drink and...

I was sooooooo tempted to write something like that but I was sure there was someone who'd do that for me :LOL:

first encounter was when i first experience bliss, when i was a mini mosher. and i fell in love with it and the video. it was hot. and theeeeeeeeeeeeeeen it took me AGES to go see them and it was only at leeds festival 06 that i first did get to see them.

i saw invincible on channel 4 the other week and they just blew me away!

:yesey::D:p

thats ace, thinking back to the annoying threads where some stupid so called musefans were slamming about invincible

have to repeat:

they just blew me away with invincible

Archived