and consequently that got you hooked in the first place.Mines was New Born way back in 2001.I then heard Bliss a few days later on a music channel and thought yeah thats damn good too and oh look its the same band.Then the shock took over when i heard plug in baby which i must have missed when it first came out and was hooked for life!!awesome video and i havent loked back since.

Almost exactly the same as me!

First muse song ever was hysteria, was a bit of chav back then and didnt think much of it. Musical taste began to change then earlier this year bought bhar and realised that matt is God...

Attended my first muse gig 22nd at wembley and im now very excited about tryina get tickets for another gig!!

| | MUSE | |

Many years ago my brother listened to Stockholm Syndrome but this summer I heard Plug In Baby and I fell in love with it right away! I bought all the albums and then realized that Stockholm Syndrome is the same song that my brother used to listen. ^^

i'd heard newborn and plug in baby on my mates stereo before but never really thought much of it other than bloody hell that voice is annoying, but the first song i listened to properly / got me into them was 'in your world' on the kerrang 'best of 2002' cd, i then learnt to gradually bear, then appreciate matt's (relatively) unique voice, then rock out to them.

butterflies and hurricanes from some muse concert that was shown at insanely weird hours in the morning on mtv.

if i didnt switch on the television i would have probably continued being oblivious to muse cause it's really rare to hear muse on radio in singapore.

I cant remember what the first muse song i heard was, all i know it was in 1999-2000 and i thought it was a total pile of radioheady wank. But i was quite ignorant back then, and i didnt pay any attention to them, untill my mate came around one day and told me a Muse concert was on tv that night ..... to which i answered "naah dude, ill give it a miss, i dont really like em" I ended up watching anyhow, it was before i got sky so i only had four and a half channels to watch (channel 5 had shit reception hence half a channel) and there was bugger all on them, i soon changed my mind, specially when i saw Matt do that spinning tazmanian devil thingy while playing PIB, i got hooked!

First Muse song I ever heard was Sunburn, way back in 2000-ish when it was used in a Mac advert on TV with the caption "What does a CD look like when it burns?", that was rather cool. :D I didn't know what the song/band was at the time but I wanted to find out what it was.

Shortly after that I bought the Reloaded 1 and Reloaded 2 albums (indie compilation albums) and one had Muscle Museum on it, which I heard and fell in love with, while the other had Sunburn which I recognised as the song from the Mac ad. So naturally I bought Showbiz and was in awe, not long before Origin was released and I had much more Muse to dribble over. That is how I discovered the band that quickly became the love of my life and has been inspiring me ever since. ^_^

Archived