and consequently that got you hooked in the first place.Mines was New Born way back in 2001.I then heard Bliss a few days later on a music channel and thought yeah thats damn good too and oh look its the same band.Then the shock took over when i heard plug in baby which i must have missed when it first came out and was hooked for life!!awesome video and i havent loked back since.

and consequently that got you hooked in the first place.Mines was New Born way back in 2001.I then heard Bliss a few days later on a music channel and thought yeah thats damn good too and oh look its the same band.Then the shock took over when i heard plug in baby which i must have missed when it first came out and was hooked for life!!awesome video and i havent loked back since.

Mine was MicroCuts... (knowing that was MUSE)..... That's why in some places my nick name is MIcroCuts!!! :D

Edit: in hullabaloo concert..... (I skipped the DeadStar (my uncle skipped) :D

cool, cool. yeah i cant really say i dont like any muse song.Microcuts is cool

MicroCuts is just the most brutal song MUSE have.... as good as Stockholm Syndrome... but MicroCuts... just astonixing.... I was breathless whwn the music was over!!!

"WOW that as MUSE?!?!"

That evening changed my life!!! :D

Muscle Museum on the radio. :D

I remember that at a party in June 2000, when this song came on, everybody began singing it around a massive bonefire, it was really a cool moment. ah, nostalgia! :happy:

Muscle is a really cool song!! A love all of them!!! The video is a bit wierd.... nut... that's what's cool!! :LOL:

TIRO on Kerrang is when I started to get into Muse. But I did hear of them before, like New Born & Bliss. But really didnt like them nor took interest, my Dads mate went 'Muse, Muse! What a silly band name' :LOL:

I kinda regret of ignoring New Born & Bliss at the time!

Sunburn on the radio back in 00

I thought it was Radiohead at first so i listened closely and loved it only to find out it was some band called Muse, honestly!

I ignored them for a bit sticking my nose up at the Radiohead wannabes until i heard Plug In Baby which blew my mind. I bought Showbiz and OOS which also both blew my mind. I never looked back and now Radiohead can go fuck themselves

feeling good on some channel 4 studio performance (though i had heard of muse before). i was like "oooo he's singing through a megaphone, hes got red flowers all up his mic stand, and they've named themselves muse....." and i was in love.

other moments which increased my fandom x100000....

when they played the brit awards in 2004 (i think), their performance just stood out so much from the whole rest of the show it really showed they were something else.

and the first time i watched the hullaballo performance, i was just blown away.

Sunburn on the radio back in 00

I thought it was Radiohead at first so i listened closely and loved it only to find out it was some band called Muse, honestly!

I ignored them for a bit sticking my nose up at the Radiohead wannabes until i heard Plug In Baby which blew my mind. I bought Showbiz and OOS which also both blew my mind. I never looked back and now Radiohead can go fuck themselves

That's the spirit... MUSE Rox!!!!:D

Archived