I first saw them in 1997, when you were...what 3years old, so who was not born?

Go back to yor make up and fluffy kittens you insipid little under achiever, My Chemical Romance are about your size right now.

Come back in 7 years if you can count that far

:LOL: You're a legend.

You better! *shakes fist* :p

The combination of that statement with that response looked a bit wrong. :stunned:

this is sooooooooooooo mundane.

Have you not got to be up for your paper round soon?

Read 'Heat' 'Bella'and all that, so you can get some good info 'init'

If you find it so mundane stop answering

I don't have to be up until 2 tomorrow, that's when afternoon nursery starts :happy:

And yes I really should read Heat more, get some good tips on the right way to spray my bleach blonde hair :rolleyes:

I already told you I do it constantly. :( *cowers*

It's not a case of not wanting to dear, I was just otherwise engaged. ;) I'll make it up to you tonight, and then some.

Ooooh bitchfight. :D

:eek: I so missed this post!! you.. you... you...

YOU HANDCHEATER!!!

*slaps!*

I'm sorry :( Have a fluffy pink kitten :happy:

thank you dear! I feel much better now! :happy:

"Otherwise engaged" doesn't always mean that. :eek: :'( You know I'd never handcheat. :(

aww in that case, slap me! And ill hug you!

hmmm

"Hate this, and Ill love you"

"Slap me, and Ill hug you"

I think I like my version better!

in about year 2000, my cousin played me some songs from showbiz and i thought the chords were so different to anything i had heard...i.e. pop music, because i was like 11 lol. And i loved Muscle Museum and Unintended....then....not long after, plug in baby started coming on TV and i was flicking through channels and a guy from down the street shouted when he heard the riff and told me to watch it so i did then i loved it. Then i bought OOS and that is the greatest album ever :p

• 4 months later...

First Muse song I heard was "Our Time is Running Out" on some Euro 2004 video, and after that I was hooked.

When I first heard them I just noticed like how they just don't sound like the typical rock stuff that's popular nowadays, u know the ones that play the same crap over and over again with new retarded lyrics.

Even in Time Is Running Out I could hear the Eastern influence in his music and that's what attracted.

I couldn't help but dance along tho, lol

The first time I heard them I was 11...and I was still in a boyband-ish phase; but I loved the sound of TIRO. Then my sister had a go at me for pinching the burnt copy of Absolution. I kept it on repeat when she wasn't home. She'd always get tossy if I liked what she liked. :rolleyes:

Now, she doesn't give a shit because I'm a bigger fan now than she is.

But yeah, on first listen I was given a new genre path to follow. One I decided to take about 3 years later. I just really liked this 'new sound' compared to the continous listening of Good Charlotte (...oh lord...:$)

And I'm hooked.

I remember my dad bringing OoS back home one night after he bought it in Tesco... I think I was about 9 and listening to the same stuff as my parents, cos it was a lot better than the pop rubbish my friends liked (S club 7 *shudder*) I knew from the moment I heard the opening bars of Newborn that I loved it and now I can't really remember not knowing it (oh dear) :LOL:

Plus my brother was due to be born at the time and the amount of 'Newborn!' and 'Plug in Baby!' jokes was unbearable :rolleyes:

Archived