Should Citizen Erased be on the set-list?  

209 members have voted

1. 1. Should Citizen Erased be on the set-list?

Name. Them. All. :p

(don't really, you'll be there all night =[)

*sigh* (in no order)

Hysteria

Plug In Baby

Stockholm Syndrome

Dead Star

Knights of Cydonia

Bliss

Butterflies and Hurricanes

Map of the Problematique

New Born

HooDoo

Apocalypse Please

Take A Bow

Blackout

Showbiz

Sunburn

City of Delusion

Glorious

Uprising

Space Dementia

Undisclosed Desires

Resistance

MK Ultra

Unnatural Selection

United States of Eurasia

Exogenesis

:awesome:

*sigh* (in no order)

Hysteria

Plug In Baby

Stockholm Syndrome

Dead Star

Knights of Cydonia

Bliss

Butterflies and Hurricanes

Map of the Problematique

New Born

HooDoo

Apocalypse Please

Take A Bow

Blackout

Showbiz

Sunburn

City of Delusion

Glorious

Uprising

Space Dementia

Undisclosed Desires

Resistance

MK Ultra

Unnatural Selection

United States of Eurasia

Exogenesis

:awesome:

:O You're joking. The rest is almost tolerable though o.O

Actually, I pretty much like all those songs so well done, that was worth it. :LOL:

tbh i doubt they will play CE this tour. if they do the it will be towards the end wen they want to spice thing up. For most of the tour it will mostly be the new stuff aswell as most popular songs. Although CE might be popular u have to rmember that only for hardcore fans. for general fans it more hysteria supermassice knights etc

He looks after his voice now :LOL:

Silly boy :noey:

it's not as fun. :(:LOL:

tbh i doubt they will play CE this tour. if they do the it will be towards the end wen they want to spice thing up. For most of the tour it will mostly be the new stuff aswell as most popular songs. Although CE might be popular u have to rmember that only for hardcore fans. for general fans it more hysteria supermassice knights etc

What does hardcore fans mean? I think it's becoming a bit of a stereotype that every massive Muse fan loves Citizen Erased. I mean, I do, but that's not to say that all massive Musers are the same.

I certainly hope that I don't come across as a hardcore Muser. :LOL:

it would me amazing to hear it live, but it wasnt released as a single and only a tiny minority of the crowd would recognise it. they should save it for a one off gig

Tiny minority? Musers are a pretty passionate bunch. I'd say a good 50, 60% would know it.

Silly boy :noey:

it's not as fun. :(:LOL:

What does hardcore fans mean? I think it's becoming a bit of a stereotype that every massive Muse fan loves Citizen Erased. I mean, I do, but that's not to say that all massive Musers are the same.

I certainly hope that I don't come across as a hardcore Muser. :LOL:

I was sterotyping there XD but i was trying to seperate general average gig goers with more intense muse fans.

I'm indifferent to it as a live song (I've seen it live a couple of times), can think of many others I'd rather see.

I am yet to see it live, but I wouldn't be bothered if I never got the chance. As you say, there are SO many other tracks I'd rather hear...Showbiz, TSP, Uno, Assassin, Deadstar etc.

Also, as Olly said - they Euro tour hasn't even started yet, give them a chance.

I'll be anyone an e-fiver that Citizen Erased doesn't get played on The Resistance tour (i.e. the upcoming European one). I think it will reappear towards the latter stages though, mid to late 2010.

its a song that id be disappointed if it gets played on every show of the tour, i wouldnt want to expect it to be played when i see them, id want it to be a surprise.

its something that should be kept for few occasions

I'm not fussed; I love the song and I consider myself a hardcore Muser but any song live is a treat. Cave at Teignmouth was fab so it'd be nice to hear stuff from their Showbiz days but Matt said in an interview about performing tracks that fit in with the current theme of The Resistance.

If they played every song we asked for we'd be there for days! :)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived