Should Citizen Erased be on the set-list?  

209 members have voted

1. 1. Should Citizen Erased be on the set-list?

I remember properly hearing Citizen Erased for the first time, I used to put albums on my ipod and just put them on shuffle and not really pay attention to the song titles, plus I only used to listen to the songs I already knew (shameful :$). I was sitting in my hotel room in Las Vegas looking out on the strip, and this amazing riff came through the speakers, and by the time the chorus kicked in I was completely blown away. A real 'holy crap what the hell was that!?' sort of moment :happy:

It is definitely my favourite Muse song, if I ever heard it played live I think my head would explode!

I remember properly hearing Citizen Erased for the first time, I used to put albums on my ipod and just put them on shuffle and not really pay attention to the song titles, plus I only used to listen to the songs I already knew (shameful :$). I was sitting in my hotel room in Las Vegas looking out on the strip, and this amazing riff came through the speakers, and by the time the chorus kicked in I was completely blown away. A real 'holy crap what the hell was that!?' sort of moment :happy:

It is definitely my favourite Muse song, if I ever heard it played live I think my head would explode!

Nawww! That's such a good story! :)

• 2 weeks later...

So me and my son got scammed by Museboxoffice.com and now we're both devastated we cant go to the concert on the 13th

So we were wondering if anyone had any tickets 'lying around' or that kind of thing for tommorow. Please please please tell me if you do and we can try and work something out

Also we're looking for two seated tickets pretty much anywhere, thanks :)

thanks again and please reply soon :D

Last night my brother found a rather nice watch.

He handed it in to a security guard on the way out and he said he would give it to lost property.

He was standing on the left hand side, probably about 20 or so rows back.

So if you lost a watch and was standing on the left its worth phoning the O2 in case it was yours.

Also my sister lost her phone, not in the crowd (she was right in the mosh pit and everything!), but as we were walking out!! It was in a pink eyore case. Just wondering if anyone found it

You know what's also awesome?

The search function.

Noooo!!??!! :D sorry but i used it before i put the thread! I just wanted to create this thread for musers in love with that song . To express theirself about the song, how they understant it, how they fell it! but I found nothing on the forum but if you do please tell me.

i wish they could remake those particular sounds from OOS! a song like citizen erased will never be made again I guess...in that song you've got so differents ways, a lot of musical directions: loud/quiet, powerful/sadness ... i cannot express myself clearly! but I really had a crush on that song

i wish they could remake those particular sounds from OOS! a song like citizen erased will never be made again I guess...in that song you've got so differents ways, a lot of musical directions: loud/quiet, powerful/sadness ... i cannot express myself clearly! but I really had a crush on that song

Which makes it all the more special.

Archived