Should Citizen Erased be on the set-list?  

209 members have voted

1. 1. Should Citizen Erased be on the set-list?

Because Cave is an oldie that hasn't been played in ages and it was a real treat to be able to hear it :happy:

Given the choice I would rather have Muscle Museum or Micro Cuts than CE on this tour.

Micro Cuts doesn't seem to have the same power anymore. =/

Still, I'd love to hear one of Citizen, Micro Cuts, Space Dementia, Hyper Music or even Screenager but I can't see it happening. :LOL:

Cave won't be a regular on the setlist - tbh, they only played that at Tinmuff because they promised a song off the first album for their hometown.

They'll bring a few older songs back but I'm not really sure whether they'll be ambitious enough to bother with anything on OOS/Showbiz apart from NB, PIB and FG.

But they played it in Paris to you know.

I'd rather hear something from OOS than something from the other albums actually. the best album (Y)

Still, I'd love to hear one of Citizen, Micro Cuts, Space Dementia, Hyper Music or even Screenager but I can't see it happening. :LOL:

What can I say Micro Cuts is my fav from OoS... Screenager with Rachmaninov intro would be great but yeah that's never gonna happen! :LOL:

they played the first 3 of them in 2007/2008 so i assume they could bring them back depending on how they do their setlists (i guess all of us are praying the euro tour will have variety) they did hyper music riff too in 2008. can't see why screenager would return though :-/

they played the first 3 of them in 2007/2008 so i assume they could bring them back depending on how they do their setlists (i guess all of us are praying the euro tour will have variety) they did hyper music riff too in 2008. can't see why screenager would return though :-/

Screenager? I'd prefer Dark shines or Futurism. Or Escape or HT&ILY. Just something old. :D

Ah so they did. I went from being so pumped to so gutted in the space of a second.

What can I say Micro Cuts is my fav from OoS... Screenager with Rachmaninov intro would be great but yeah that's never gonna happen! :LOL:

That would be orgasmic I must admit. I'm doing an essay on Rachy boy atm and how he influences modern musicians. Over-listening to Muse means I've struggled to list more than 1. :p

Really? They played Space Dementia? :erm: Ah well. you never know. :cool:

Citizen Erased is yawn. You could fit 2 far better songs into it instead of having to wait for the half alright-half drab song to finish.

:noey:

It's just full of Musey goodness. If Muse ever make a better song then I'll be flabbergasted.

i would rather have micro cuts and hyper music played than citizen. the piano just drags on for to long and makes it boring

That's the best part imo.

Archived