Should Citizen Erased be on the set-list?  

209 members have voted

1. 1. Should Citizen Erased be on the set-list?

Matt's voice sounds so sexy in the soft parts, with good headphones, it sounds like he's intentionally singing into your ear very softly. :ninja:His warm breath flowing over your neck and his lips grazing your earlobe tenderly.

And the falsetto <33333333333

Matt's voice sounds so sexy in the soft parts, with good headphones, it sounds like he's intentionally singing into your ear very softly. :ninja:His warm breath flowing over your neck and his lips grazing your earlobe tenderly.

And the falsetto <33333333333

Holy fuck :eek: *quivers*

asdf they need to keep playing this. They'd better bring it to the US! I'll cry if I never get to see it...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yztVRn1xKxQ

I love this version. Matt jumping around, Chris head banging and the crowd going crazy :awesome:

i wish somebody could make this HD quality :ninja:

Mhmmm I think this is my favorite live performance of it! It's one of the first ones I saw, too.

Who were the 9 nine people who voted: HELL NO! ? :mad:

I don't know, but by the look of that smiley you used, and if it represents the face you are currently making in any form, I'd say you are probably now going to spend many weeks looking for their addresses, tracking them down, and murdering them with a knife.

Calm down bro, some people just dont like some songs for some reason :rolleyes:

Something about onionions, or onpinions....opinions...yea thats the one! OPINIONS

I don't know, but by the look of that smiley you used, and if it represents the face you are currently making in any form, I'd say you are probably now going to spend many weeks looking for their addresses, tracking them down, and murdering them with a knife.

Calm down bro, some people just dont like some songs for some reason :rolleyes:

Something about onionions, or onpinions....opinions...yea thats the one! OPINIONS

Wow, don't go overboard then.:rolleyes:

Wow, don't go overboard then.:rolleyes:

No way.

I've seen that face several times before in real life.

It always results in that person going texas chainsaw massacre on someone, plus it is actually the expression of pure violence....if you look at any video of someone about to commit a sudden outburst violent act, they make this face most of the time.

Just sayin', shit like this happens from time to time.

No way.

I've seen that face several times before in real life.

It always results in that person going texas chainsaw massacre on someone

Yeah and internet based simplistic smileys are ALWAYS completely reflective of how the real person would look.

I should probably stop replying to you now, because all you really want is a response. That's all trolls really want isn't it?

I'm just bored at the moment so I thought, stuff it.

Yeah and internet based simplistic smileys are ALWAYS completely reflective of how the real person would look.

I should probably stop replying to you now, because all you really want is a response. That's all trolls really want isn't it?

I'm just bored at the moment so I thought, stuff it.

:LOL:

Archived