Anybody else surprised Green Day isn't on here?

Hard to say if Muse will win this. Hope to God they don't but the competition is quite weak. KoL haven't put out an album this year and the teens have a short term memory so they most likely forgot about them by now. MGMT's new album wasn't very mainstream friendly and I don't know about Paramore, have they had anything out this year? Train maybe bc they've got that one song that's pretty big.

Muse should play Yes Please thereby forcing all the teens through puberty at an inhuman rate.

Nick is the Kid's Choice Awards. ;) They're held in March or April, I believe.

yeah, I knew that one... I thought they were linked, but I guess not ;)

Hey... nice avatar. :p

i was about to say it :chuckle:

Spongebob conversation :stunned:

I hope they do their new song for Twilight, Love is Forever Foh-wehvah!11!!

Fixed...

No KOL love?

Well, after OBTN, I guess... lol.

OBTN is awful, I never ever want to hear Sex on Fire or Use Somebody ever again;). YaYM and BoTT were good though. What really put me off them though was seeing them last year at Reading Fest, they were fuckin' terrible.:eek:

OMG if they go they should do this

Suck on that twilighters.

THIS.

as for hearing this news... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :facepalm: X1000000000

and... http://nooooooooooooooo.com/

Edit: And MGMT? Are you kidding me? How could they do this!

OBTN is awful, I never ever want to hear Sex on Fire or Use Somebody ever again;). YaYM and BoTT were good though. What really put me off them though was seeing them last year at Reading Fest, they were fuckin' terrible.:eek:

I'm seeing KoL in Hyde Park in a couple of weeks. Favourite songs are Four Kicks and Molly's Chambers. All early KoL, so I'll be lucky if I get to hear those I guess.

what was terrible about Reading? Setlist?

what was terrible about Reading? Setlist?

The sound was awful:(. No charisma, half arsed. Not so much a set, more of a hour 1/2 strop:LOL:

Don't let that put you off though:chuckle:. My best friends going to that she fuckin' loves them.

Guys, it's painfully clear that Paramore is going to win. American tween girls have shit taste in music, duh

Oh and MGMT are a pilebof rubbish, so lol at that joke nomination XD

MGMT isn't bad :unsure:

and I kinda like paramore...

But the thing is, how the fuck can these tween fangirls even be clever enough to listen to muse? I thought they were into like...Justin Beiber and shit like that.

are you fuckingfuckingfuckingfuckingfuckingfucking kidding me :facepalm:

I know right?

Archived