Wasn't Drops of Jupiter rather big? And that other song that's popular now, Hey Soul Sister? :erm:

(those are the only two Train songs I know :p)

Yeah, I remember being a hit when it was released. I think I've heard that new song on a commercial. I've always thought they were more of a adult contemporary band, but apparently not. :chuckle:

They probably are generally, I can't really see a lot of teenagers with more than those songs actually. :LOL:

Well, one song is obviously enough to call them your favorite band...we Muse fans should know that ;)

Teen fans arn't bad... Twilight fans are bad.

Now, to be fair, some Twilight fans aren't ALL bad... I actually like Twilight :$:ninja:.

But I still am not really a fan of Muse selling out like this. I would have been okay with it if they had stopped after SMBH (because, admittedly, that song was actually pretty cool in the scene the put it in) but it's just gone too far... And we all know they wouldn't have been nominated if it weren't for the Twilight insanity. (Even though Uprising IS pretty darn popular, I've got a feeling it's not because of that.)

Is it bad that I kinda hope they don't win this award? :unsure: It would just feel "fake" to me... All the little teenie boppers voting because "zOmfG itz the Twilight Band! I luv the two songz ive herd by them!!!1!1!one!" :rolleyes:

Archived