I am concerned! :D

I don't mind really just as long as Paramore don't because I'm really not keen on them. At all.:stunned:

:p

See I like Paramore. I don't mind who wins anways, I don't really care about awards shows.

:facepalm: At least KoL is decent.

Train? :wtf: Never heard of them. :LOL:

What.

No one's heard of Train. :LOL:

Okay, since I'm procrastinating (Grocery shopping, booo!) I'll join the conversation. Can't stand that soul sister song (more Booo!), but Ordinary is good. I lurve that song. Go listen to it! I'd link you, but it seems it's a bit hard to find (or I'm lacking the YouTube-fu). Could only find live versions and videos that had nothing to with it.

Okay, since I'm procrastinating (Grocery shopping, booo!) I'll join the conversation. Can't stand that soul sister song (more Booo!), but Ordinary is good. I lurve that song. Go listen to it! I'd link you, but it seems it's a bit hard to find (or I'm lacking the YouTube-fu). Could only find live versions and videos that had nothing to with it.

OHHHH so that song is by them, ey? :LOL:

Ooh this is nice. :happy:

SCREW THE AWARDS SHOW, LET'S FIND OUT WHO TRAIN ARE! :LOL:

OHHHH so that song is by them, ey? :LOL:

:yesey: I said that earlier. I don't like that one either, and I've only heard it twice.

i freakin' hate train ;)

oh and :LOL: + :facepalm: about this award.... for the person who asked, this isn't an MTV thing. I thought it was a Nick thing, but it's on Fox, so I dunno...

You guys like the Resistance right? Why does it matter who likes their music, as long as they're getting recognized for it?

MORE AWARDS PLEASE!!!!

Why do they need to be recognized? I mean, winning random meaningless awards shouldn't change anyone's view of the band either way...

I swear this is the only award we don't want Muse to win. :LOL:

I wonder how the young band who wrote Ashamed, Agitated, Cave, Yes Please, Shrinking Universe, Dead Star, Microcuts et all would react to seeing their older selves listed for this.

I wonder how the young band would react seeing their older selves making this kind of music ;)

Jesus wept. I go to this thing every year for work purposes & can hear the little girls' screaming ringing in my ears for weeks after wards. They just scream all.night.long. And the crying. So much :LOL:

Things sure are different in the world of Muse these days.

Archived