Anyone know where this is held? We could (yeah, stalk them, but more importantly) stage a protest. With signs: "Muse! Don't do it" and we could hang outside the venue blasting Micro Cuts to try to scare people.

p.s. it'd be cool if they won tho.

Once again....the band aren't performing. They were just nominated for an award.

Okay, well then my post is in regard to them appearing to accept an award from teenyboppers.

(Really kidding tho. I wish I was into music like Muse when I was a teen.)

muse used to be the outsiders, out of the mainstream, and that's why I loved them. now they're getting nominated in the same cateroy as paramore!!! :noey:

Hmm, I actually like Paramore, I must fail then. :)

I believe it's been decided on this forum that Muse have always been mainstream, so I don't see why this is such a big deal. :erm:

if you were fan of muse because you thought they weren't "mainstream" and now that it looks like they are (even if as someone previously said, muse have always been mainstream) you don't know how to feel, then may i just say you lost the fucking plot.

music is music. people who listen to bands for 'indie cred' are more pathetic than the brainless millions who listen to lady gaga and kesha. Listen to what you like, not for how it makes you look.

maybe i overreacted, but it was just because teen choice awards are a massive fail, with our without muse. the fact they're nominated annoys me a little, but last night i managed to sleep anyway. :p

if you were fan of muse because you thought they weren't "mainstream" and now that it looks like they are (even if as someone previously said, muse have always been mainstream) you don't know how to feel, then may i just say you lost the fucking plot.

music is music. people who listen to bands for 'indie cred' are more pathetic than the brainless millions who listen to lady gaga and kesha. Listen to what you like, not for how it makes you look.

maybe i overreacted, but it was just because teen choice awards are a massive fail, with our without muse. the fact they're nominated annoys me a little, but last night i managed to sleep anyway. :p

There are a lot of people on this forum who listen to Lady Gaga, along with probably a few who listen to Ke$ha. It doesn't make them brainless. What you said after that almost contradicts the statement.

But I agree, mostly, otherwise. :)

calm down :stunned:

This is because of Eclipse. In the end of the year most of this teens will not remember that Muse exists.

not that I have something against Muse teen fans or Muse fans that like twilight, if they discovered the band because of twilight saga and search for older songs besides NSC, it's ok for me

and isn't the first time that they are nominated in the same category that Paramore :erm: this Muse is becoming mainstream thing is ridiculous :rolleyes:

There are a lot of people on this forum who listen to Lady Gaga, along with probably a few who listen to Ke$ha. It doesn't make them brainless. What you said after that almost contradicts the statement.

But I agree, mostly, otherwise. :)

my bad, wrong example. i wrote down the first two pop singers i had in mind ^^'

calm down :stunned:

dude i'm calm :erm:

Archived