I swear this is the only award we don't want Muse to win. :LOL:

I wonder how the young band who wrote Ashamed, Agitated, Cave, Yes Please, Shrinking Universe, Dead Star, Microcuts et all would react to seeing their older selves listed for this.

That same young band performed on a Saturday morning children's show.

Maybe they actually want to do it to perform a song that most "Twilight fans" or whatever you want to call them haven't heard to say that they have more to offer than just SMBH and NSC (like CE).

/RidiculousOptimism

Eh, honestly I'm not too bothered, because this way I'll get to see them live on TV.

First off, this probably won't happen, but it's nice to dream.

But I would absolutely love it if the next album was full of songs like Megalomania. Deep, dark, slightly disturbing :awesome:

"OMG!!!!! an ALL NEW album from teh Twilite bandd!!! OMG!!! I hope it features lyrics about love and hearts and unicorns falling in love with sparkly vampires!!!!111!one" :awesome:

*A song like Megalomania*

:stunned:

:(

:'(

"Baww, I hate Muse, I wanna listen to Justin Bieber" :supersad:

*cowers in corner*

But I would absolutely love it if the next album was full of songs like Megalomania. Deep, dark, slightly disturbing :awesome:

"OMG!!!!! an ALL NEW album from teh Twilite bandd!!! OMG!!! I hope it features lyrics about love and hearts and unicorns falling in love with sparkly vampires!!!!111!one" :awesome:

*cowers in corner*

:LOL::LOL: :awesome:

*cowers in corner*

"Oh wow, sounds just like MCR <3 :awesome:"

Nick is the Kid's Choice Awards. ;) They're held in March or April, I believe.

I'm pretty sure that the Teen Choice Awards also used to be done by Nick, but that was some years ago. They migrated to the actual networks or something to lose the Nick ties.

Also, aren't Train like, 50 years old? I know they were really popular, but aren't they a band that like, our parents listened to along with some younger grandparents?

They're nominated for this? Wow have things gone crazy for this band in the past few years. They still haven't totally blown up here. This is life for me:

Person: Hey, What are you listening to Amanda?

Me: Muse :awesome:

(I will receive one of the following responses)

Person: Who's that?

or

Person: I've heard of them but have never listened to them

or

Person: OmG! They're on Guitar Hero 3!! Whats that song again? Holiday in Cydonia?

all Three of those responses follow with:

Me: :facepalm:

They're nominated for this? Wow have things gone crazy for this band in the past few years. They still haven't totally blown up here. This is life for me:

or

or

Person: OmG! They're on Guitar Hero 3!! Whats that song again? Holiday in Cydonia?

All of my friends have no idea what Muse is. They're still surprisingly unknown around here. :stunned: But that's changing now and it might not be a bad thing.

or

or

:LOL: :LOL:

All of my friends have no idea what Muse is. They're still surprisingly unknown around here. :stunned: But that's changing now and it might not be a bad thing.

The television exposure in the US couldn't hurt Muse. I only know of 2 occasions when they performed on national television (the MTV Music Awards and Saturday Night Love), so any chance sounds like a good thing. It may be a teen award show, but its still exposure I suppose.

I would like to see them perform (performers haven't been announced), but there are so many bands/singers up it would hard.

The television exposure in the US couldn't hurt Muse. I only know of 2 occasions when they performed on national television (the MTV Music Awards and Saturday Night Love), so any chance sounds like a good thing. It may be a teen award show, but its still exposure I suppose.

I would like to see them perform (performers haven't been announced), but there are so many bands/singers up it would hard.

Ehm, Muses exposure at the moment IS hurting them. Sure they gain a lot of new fans, but they are obviously also losing old ones.

Ehm, Muses exposure at the moment IS hurting them. Sure they gain a lot of new fans, but they are obviously also losing old ones.

sad but true.

and i hope they won't go to those fucking awards. but if they attend and EVEN perform it's gonna be a massive fail, that's for sure.

Archived