People that listen to music for "indie cred" are conforming just as much as the "brainless masses". I'd say Muse are—for the most part—still doing what they want by not doing what is expected of them and exploring different paths, even if it makes a lot of people unhappy. Though not quite to the extent as the past I guess.

...I don't know.

This is because of Eclipse. In the end of the year most of this teens will not remember that Muse exists.

not that I have something against Muse teen fans or Muse fans that like twilight, if they discovered the band because of twilight saga and search for older songs besides NSC, it's ok for me

and isn't the first time that they are nominated in the same category that Paramore :erm: this Muse is becoming mainstream thing is ridiculous :rolleyes:

Maybe not. There are still 2 more films to go remember. :indiff: It's really likely they'll have something to do with them...and unfortunately I think quite a few will remember them for a long time but hopefully then the ones who stay for years will come to appreciate songs other than SMBH, IBTY, NSC and TIRO. Hopefully.

People that listen to music for "indie cred" are conforming just as much as the "brainless masses". I'd say Muse are—for the most part—still doing what they want by not doing what is expected of them and exploring different paths, even if it makes a lot of people unhappy. Though not quite to the extent as the past I guess.

...I don't know.

Tofu, I could kiss you.

:kiss:

:LOL:

if you were fan of muse because you thought they weren't "mainstream" and now that it looks like they are (even if as someone previously said, muse have always been mainstream) you don't know how to feel, then may i just say you lost the fucking plot.

music is music. people who listen to bands for 'indie cred' are more pathetic than the brainless millions who listen to lady gaga and kesha. Listen to what you like, not for how it makes you look.

maybe i overreacted, but it was just because teen choice awards are a massive fail, with our without muse. the fact they're nominated annoys me a little, but last night i managed to sleep anyway. :p

...I don't know.

I completely agree with both of you(except for the Lady GaGa part :fear::p)

This whole "appealing to tweens" in order to get super-big (they seem so set on this) doesn't bother me, unless they start writing shite music in order to appeal to them.

And they have.

So now I'm bothered.

+1

OMG if they go they should do this

Suck on that twilighters.

:LOL::LOL::LOL: PLEASE do this Muse (if you have to go at all! :indiff:)

It's because it's a teen show, and teens are all lame and stupid even a lot of the people whining here are teens. :LOL:

Appealing to teens?

who gives a fuck, its not like ZOMG LOL NOW JUST RADIO FRIENDLY TEENY BOPPER SONGS FROM NOW ON GUIZ is going to happen.

Appealing to teens?

who gives a fuck, its not like ZOMG LOL NOW JUST RADIO FRIENDLY TEENY BOPPER SONGS FROM NOW ON GUIZ is going to happen.

They're not appealing to teens really, I think a lot of teenagers would HATE Neutron Star Collision...

I think what defines "teen" on this forum is basically sounds like a generic pop song (like UD) or is in Twilight, when that's really not the case.

They're not appealing to teens really, I think a lot of teenagers would HATE Neutron Star Collision...

I think what defines "teen" on this forum is basically sounds like a generic pop song (like UD) or is in Twilight, when that's really not the case.

I think people will find that a lot of teens now day are more into songs about "GETTING CRUNK YEEEAAAH" and "SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS SHOT SHOTS EVURYBODYYY"

I think people will find that a lot of teens now day are more into songs about "GETTING CRUNK YEEEAAAH" and "SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS SHOT SHOTS EVURYBODYYY"

How did you manage to use capslock so much without Doris telling you to chill out/turning everything to lower case?

Archived