I think Hysteria is cool...I like it even more after one party at my place when we played that on piano and sang it and the whole street was either cheering or cursing us (it was at 11 p.m.). It's a great song and I admire it because it's the simplest Muse composition (the simplest classic chords in the verse and chorus) but the arrangement is just great and it sounds amazing. Plus it has the best Muse solo IMHO - it totally fits in the song and put it even higher.

I used to hate TIRO a bit but now I love it mostly because of the live gigs of Abso tour. It's chorus is really catchy and it just works great live...On the other hand I think Starlight is more overrated. The same goes for SMBH and MotP - I think they are great songs but they shouldn't be played that much live.

As for Uprising - well I think it's the only good live sounding song on the Resistance and probably even my favourite. It's strange - I love piano and orchestra (I've been playing piano and listening to classical music since childhood) but I don't like the Resistance album. There are too many clichés, trying to blend RnB with classical music etc...And I hope on the next tour they would just play Uprising and maybe one more from the Resistance because the album has one theme that was good on the Resistance tour but it would look dull imo if they play too many songs from that album on the next tour...

SMBH and MotP - I think they are great songs but they shouldn't be played that much live.

Map Of The Problematique isn't played that often :erm:

Hysteria has to be the most overrated song, no doubt about it. It's become dull live in recent years as well, it was great back on the Absolution Tour.

Map Of The Problematique isn't played that often :erm:

Hysteria has to be the most overrated song, no doubt about it. It's become dull live in recent years as well, it was great back on the Absolution Tour.

Hysteria sounds great nowadays. Reading wasn't all that impressive but there have been several great performances last year. Atleast vocally.

Incredible. Guiding Light is so bad we've actually been giving it too much credit this tour. From now on we must double the beef against it.

^ haha, we already give it so much crap...this is gonna be difficult. What, so we banish it from out iPods now?

B&H can never be overrated.

:LOL: I like your sig...I have misheard soo many muse lyrics...I thought the lyrics in MOTP's chorus was 'all the years we owe the world'... SO-BLOODY-WRONG!! and yeah, Butterflies and Hurricanes just doesn't work on this thread

I'd have to say Uprising, Supermassive Black Hole, Knights of Cydonia or Undisclosed Desires. Not to say I dislike these songs.

I honestly like Guiding Light, nothing comparable to others on the album such as Resistance, Unnatural Selection, MK Ultra or Exo-Genesis, but an amazing song nonetheless.

Archived