I dreamt last night that Halestorm was having an album signing, and I was the only fan who showed up. So they let me sit and hang out with them. Then, Muse showed up, and the Halestorm peeps told me that the two bands were really good friends. So now I'm sitting in this booth with Halestorm and MUSE. Then Hstorm had to go inside for a radio interview, and Chris and Dom just left, so now I'm alone. With Matt. We're just talking, then he thanks for helping the bands out today, and says they'll send a bunch of free merch home with me. And when he gets up to hug me...he's super short. I know he's not tall, but I'm 5'3", and I think my dream overshot a bit because I remember being really surprised that he was only maybe an inch taller than me. :LOL:

Then someone sent me a text in RL and woke me up. :(

Musey dream lastnight (with a bit of Green Day!)

Matt, Dom, Chris, Billie Joe Armstrong and Tré Cool (Don't know where Mike Dirnt was) smashed my kitchen window with a shoe, then they came into my house and trashed my bedroom, Matt and Chris tried to steal my wardrobe but failed so they took all of my clothes. Dom stole my Muse collection (CD's, DVD's, Books, Posters everything!) and my dog. Billie Joe stole my pillows and keyboard, Tré carried Matt out of the room and flushed him down the toilet..... :confused:

I almost spilled my drink laughing at that, epecially the last bit, i can imagine it as well! :LOL:

I had an odd muse dream last night O.o

I had to organise a Swimming gala party thing ma bob, all i know was there was an olympic pool, and all my friends and random people arrived and muse where supposed to play..Chris and Dom turned up but Matt didnt, so i rang him, and it went to voicemail, i rang his home phone O.o and his mum answered saying matt was eating his tea and could come out after, so i went to go pick him up after having a nice chat with his mum and then having a chat about random crap with matt (cant remember what it was) and the car we drove in was a small yellow spaceship...i woke up like MEGA WTF :wtf: and apprenly i was mumbling in my sleep :$

Matt, Dom, Chris, Billie Joe Armstrong and Tré Cool (Don't know where Mike Dirnt was) smashed my kitchen window with a shoe, then they came into my house and trashed my bedroom, Matt and Chris tried to steal my wardrobe but failed so they took all of my clothes. Dom stole my Muse collection (CD's, DVD's, Books, Posters everything!) and my dog. Billie Joe stole my pillows and keyboard, Tré carried Matt out of the room and flushed him down the toilet..... :confused:

:LOL::LOL:

Wow.

Another Muse & Green Day Dream Lastnight

Me, Matt, Dom, Chris, Billie Joe, Tré and Mike went to a shopping centre, it was only the seven of us there. Matt and Billie Joe ran off to the food court, Chris and Mike went to Build A Bear Workshop. Me, Dom and Tré were stood waiting for an lift to come up.

When one finally came the doors opened and out came Alan Sugar from The Apprentice. He pointed at Dom and said "Your Fired!" then disappeared in a puff of smoke. Dom started to cry. He ran away screaming into the Women's toilets, Tré screamed and ran into a glass door.

I went to find Chris and Mike at Build A Bear Next, when I got there Chris was stuck inside the stuffing machine! Mike was just stood pressing the pedal for the stuffing to come out so he could rescue Chris.

I went to the food court where I found Matt and Billie Joe in KFC playing chess with some chickens!

:LOL::LOL::LOL:

Me, Matt, Dom, Chris, Billie Joe, Tré and Mike went to a shopping centre, it was only the seven of us there. Matt and Billie Joe ran off to the food court, Chris and Mike went to Build A Bear Workshop. Me, Dom and Tré were stood waiting for an lift to come up.

When one finally came the doors opened and out came Alan Sugar from The Apprentice. He pointed at Dom and said "Your Fired!" then disappeared in a puff of smoke. Dom started to cry. He ran away screaming into the Women's toilets, Tré screamed and ran into a glass door.

I went to find Chris and Mike at Build A Bear Next, when I got there Chris was stuck inside the stuffing machine! Mike was just stood pressing the pedal for the stuffing to come out so he could rescue Chris.

I went to the food court where I found Matt and Billie Joe in KFC playing chess with some chickens!

:LOL::chuckle: you have strange dreams! :awesome:

I had a dream last night that I turned up to the Muse concert and managed to get up to the front but there wasn't a barrier, more of a really high wired fence. And they were on the tower stage warming up but stage was in the middle of the forest and there was all people sitting further back in a temporary grnadstand. And then I saw Matt jump of the tower from like 5metres up and land on the ground walk towards us. He started talking to me about the show and I asked if they were going to play any rarities and he said unfortunately no, but there was another show tomorrow and they might play a special song then. Then he randomly gives me a book and its Cinderella haha. He says, 'read it, its a really good story'. I thanks him and start to ask him if he remembers me from when I met him last time but he ignore me and walks back to the stage and gets on the tower again. Muse are about to start the show and then I wake up. Strange dream....

i wish i had dreams like you

A couple of days ago I had a dream that I was at a Muse concert, some kind of arena I think, yet I didn't dream from the perspective of my seat - more like I was watching a movie. The band barely got into the first song when Matt suddenly broke down in tears, I mean real blubbering kind of tears, and walked offstage and the concert was cancelled. Very odd.

OMG that's awesome! :awesome:

Wish I had dreams like that more often :noey:

Last night I had a really confusing dream.

I was in London, England with my family and we were visiting our cousins in England. We were having a birthday party for my 2 year old niece who was turning 3 :D. It was at this fancy hall at this HUGE hotel. So many people were invited and apparently I was related to half of them. There was just one boy in particular that caught my attention. He was sitting next to me and... Well, it was a bit fuzzy so I didn't really catch his name or how he looked though I do remember those deep blue eyes and dark hair so I'm pretty sure it was Matt. I always dream myself differently then I look in real life, so in this I was maybe around the age of 17 and the boy was maybe around 20. We talked and laughed and acted like we were best friends for ages. Once we all sang happy birthday for my niece and cut the cake, the guy ran off to somewhere. He waited though for me to see if I would follow, and obviously I did. We ended up in one of those hotel rooms and apparently he was staying there. In his room he had his laptop and PS2 fully loaded with Kingdom Hearts. And once again, we broke out in conversation like we were best friends with me saying, "Oh wow, you would bring Kingdom Hearts! And what, you're like 20 and you're still playing this game? :LOL:" He just smiled and said, "You know me too well." Well, we play the game for a bit and then the accouncement went off that its dinner time. I told him to get up and come with me for food, he didn't listen. I had to drag him out by holding his hand and literally dragging him. He laughed and refused to go but kept holding onto my hand. He told me to wait outside the room and he'll come. I waited for 10 minutes and he didn't come so I went back in the room to find he was still playing KH :LOL:. This time, dragging him out worked. It was fuzzy after that, but all I remember is being in a tight embrace with him and getting looks of jealousy from my older sister and my cousin screaming, "GET IN THERE, MARIA!" Oh god xD.

I had a strange dream where me and my friend went into this Muse gig in this tiny little hall and got up onto the stage and they were playing Knights of Cydonia but really badly because they were playing it acoustically for the first time and it sounded awful and suddenly they stopped and started doign weird stuff with their instruments. I really wanted an autograph but i felt too shy so all i did was smile at Matt and then security came onstage and said to me and my friend "Are you here for the audition?" and my friend said yes so we went behidn this curtain and it all suddenly turned into the theatre that i go to and then Knights of Cydonia came blasting out of my phone because someone was ringing me at two in the morning and i woke up :( Strange dream :confused:

I had a dream I was at a Muse concert and I had my guitar with me for some reason, and then I walked onto the stage and Matt asked me if I wanted to play :LOL: Luckily I was much better that I am in real life :p We played The Groove :happy: and Matt gave me a guitar, it wasn't one of his Manson, but it was really cool :happy::happy:

One of my favourite dreams :yesey:

Weirdest Muse dream ever...

I was in Exeter, playing soccer for some supposedly big time school league (Everyone in the dream was about 14-16 years old). And we were at training and I was mucking around with friends, when Matt was standing in the middle of everyone, he was the new kid. Everyone ignored him but I said hi. Then the dream went weird and skipped forward in time. It was pouring down rain, and everyone was huddled under the shelter of the club building waiting to leave practice because it was canceled. And Matt came over and told me that he couldn't play soccer anymore and he had to go pursue a career with his band.

:facepalm:

I had a Muse dream after reading last night after reading this thread yesterday :LOL:

Very short dream, I was in some crowded place on an escalator, looked a bit like the London Underground. I saw Matt and his girlfriend on the other escalator. I pushed people out of the way to shake his hand :LOL: and told him he was awesome. He was wearing the flashing glasses that he wore at the LCCC gig i went to :happy: That was basically it :LOL: Had a longer dream but that was the only bit I can remember.

:LOL:!

I had a Muse dream about a week ago, i was at a small type of Muse concert, and for some reason Matt, Dom and Chris packed up their stuff whilst people were leaving. When most people had gone i went up to Matt and asked if i could have a picture, he said "yeah sure" and i asked my friend if she could take the picture. She took the camera and her and some of my other friends messed around with it whilst me and Matt were waiting. When she finally took the picture, it was all fuzzy and me and Matt weren't ready... And then he had to leave straight away afterwards :supersad. I was pissed off in my dream at my friend.. i woke up and i was actually pissed off with her in reality because of what she did in my dream :facepalm :LOL:.

Had the STRANGEST Muse dream last night, but it's a bit involved so bear with me.

Right. Me, Matt and Dom (my dream #needsmorechris :noey:) amongst many other people, were part of an entirely different culture where we live in big clans. Every year we had a special festival, which had come around again. It was basically a big feast, with entertainment afterwards like minstrels and troubadors, and everybody wore a cloak and a helmet. Each cloak and helmet was unique to it's wearer so you knew who you were talking to. And there was a special ritual which involved Matt.

Here's where it gets even weirder.

In my dream Matt was half-human, half some alien race that could see into the future. So every year we'd perform this ritual to look into the future and see what it held for our clan. It involved cutting Matt open to let out his 'magic'. Every year someone was chosen to perform the ritual on Matt, which was a great honour, and this year I was chosen. At first I was excited because my clan obviously held me in high esteem to choose me, but as I was painting Matt's face (It was a magical protective tattoo to stop his 'alien' side taking over his body-don't ask), I started to doubt it. I was thinking "This ritual's stupid. Why should I slice open someone I barely know?". I led Matt outside to where the rest of the clan were sat in a big circle and sat him on the chair in the middle, then took the ritual knife out. But I refused to cut Matt. Everyone was shouting at me, because not performing the ritual when you've been chosen is a big taboo, and I snapped the knife in half, flung it down and ran home.

When I got back I curled up on my sofa and worried. I was practically in tears, because leaving the festival without good reason is almost as bad as not performing the ritual. I was terrified that my clan would disown me, as they'd throw me out and I'd most likely starve to death. There was a knock on my front door, and when I answered it it was Matt! He saw immediately how upset I was and gave me a hug :happy: Then he said not to worry, he thought it was a stupid ritual too, and besides, he didn't even need the ritual to see the future, they just do it for show. I invited him in for a cup of tea, and I said, "Well, what do we do now? We can't go back, they'll be so angry with us." we drank some more tea. "I suppose we could spray-paint our helmets black, we might get five minutes at the buffet before we're recognised." (Matt found this funny, honestly.) Matt drank a little more of his tea, then stopped and said, "I have an Idea..."

Then I woke up. And I will never know what his big idea was...

My dream last night was that I went into the gas station here in my hometown (which is so small, we don't even have a stoplight) and Chris came out of the bathroom and instantly striked up a conversation.

Chris: Hey, do you recognize me?

Me: Um, yea.

Chris: Are you coming to our show? It's getting ready to start.

Me: Where at?

Chris: The fairgrounds in the next town.

Me: Isn't it sold out?

Chris: Naw, we only sold about 20 tickets.

Me: Thats really sad.

Chris: I know. Let me buy some cigarettes and I'll give you a lift there.

*woke up*

It was a very short, strange, boring dream.