i don't remember much, but i went on some stage and sort of, i guess, rubbed matt's upper arm with my elbow and told him that he and the other two did a good job. as i went back to my seat (all the while repeating "my left elbow" as though it were holy since it came into contact with bellamy), which was far away from the stage, my grandma went up to chris and mentioned something about him putting a good word in for me at the university i've just applied to.

:awesome::wtf:

I went to LA because Muse was doing a signing over there, so I brought over a poster. Somewhere on the way, I met up with The 10th Doctor, Rose, Donna, Sarah Jane, K-9, and The Master, and we had to run in a helicopter because we were being chased by the police or something. I remember I was yelling at The Doctor to not ruin my poster since we had to parachute out into a lake filled with trees at some point. I woke up by the time the dream actually advanced to LA, so Muse never really appeared :/.

I went to LA because Muse was doing a signing over there, so I brought over a poster. Somewhere on the way, I met up with The 10th Doctor, Rose, Donna, Sarah Jane, K-9, and The Master, and we had to run in a helicopter because we were being chased by the police or something. I remember I was yelling at The Doctor to not ruin my poster since we had to parachute out into a lake filled with trees at some point. I woke up by the time the dream actually advanced to LA, so Muse never really appeared :/.

You have the same kind of dreams as me.

The fourth Muse dream I've ever had:

Muse is going to be playing a gig at a local bar or something, really small, probably only 100 people could fit in there. So I'm waiting at the barrier. Suddenly my dream skips to the space between the regular setlist and the encore (I think this is because I have no Muse concert experience)...

So Matt and Dom walk on stage (I have NO idea where Chris is) and say they're sorry but they can't play SS and KoC because of "technical difficulties." :facepalm:

But they agree to take a seat on some barstools onstage and answer any fan questions...then i woke up

:wtf: maybe too much sexy planing for me?

Last night I had my first Muse dream:

Muse was playing somewhere near me so I went to it. Their was only like 200 people at the gig and when it was over almost everyone got backstage passes. And for some reason I went with my grandma :LOL: Then when I got backstage I got in line to see Matt and when it was my turn Matt started to exercise on this bicycle thing and for some reason he was wearing a skirt and I could see his butt :stunned: . After he was done we just talked about random stuff then I went to find Dom. I found him in the random hallway and I guess my grandma turned into my Dad, cause he was there now. Me and Dom posed for the picture my dad was taking of us, then Dom started to like hug me and and a bunch of stuff :shifty: . It was really weird (I'm a guy) . And then I went to find Chris but couldn't. It was a pretty weird dream.

Even my dreams #needsmorechris

...Me and Dom posed for the picture my dad was taking of us, then Dom started to like hug me and and a bunch of stuff :shifty: . It was really weird (I'm a guy).

:LOL::LOL::LOL:

The other night I dreamt that I MET KIRKY!! :awesome: It was so cool! I got a hug and 2 pictures, though when I looked at the pics later, they were bad quality really zoomed out :erm: And I met him in a queue for this huge blow up slide :LOL: Other Musers were meeting him, too. And my mum was there, as well, and even though she didnt even know who he was, Tom just assumed she was a fan and gave her a hug anyway :LOL:

When I woke up, I was like *le sigh* Damn. I wish that really happened :(

I dreamt that I was the photographer at Matt and Kate's wedding. It was outside this tiny cottage in the country side, and everyone was in formal clothes and stuff. After the ceremony, someone (I think it was Dom:rolleyes:) started a pillow fight. So everyone was in tuxes and dresses running around a field chasing each other with pillows:happy:. Then someone smashed the cake with a pillow.

My Matt dream that I once had is extremely risqué to put on here :$

Me too. :$ But it was a pretty long time ago tbh. :p

Thats my idea of a genuine vacation.:D

I had a dream that Chris dreamt about me...:eek:

:LOL:

I haven't dreamed about Muse since I last posted in here. :erm:

I dreamt I was in HMV with my friend looking for OoS. I finally found it so i picked it up and turned around and Matt was standing in front of me. He had blue hair, was wearing a bright pink shirt and blue trousers and was shorter than me and i'm about 5 foot 4 :stunned: He then told me he was glad i was buying OoS and walked off. :LOL:

I dreamt I was in HMV with my friend looking for OoS. I finally found it so i picked it up and turned around and Matt was standing in front of me. He had blue hair, was wearing a bright pink shirt and blue trousers and was shorter than me and i'm about 5 foot 4 :stunned: He then told me he was glad i was buying OoS and walked off. :LOL:

omg thats funny LOL :LOL:

I dreamt that I was watching Muse play TIRO and suddenly, Matt's phone began to ring inside his bag at the bottom of the tower. He stopped playing, jumped OFF (he was about 20ft high!) and answered the phone. He must have had some microphone headset on b/c everyone could hear what he was saying. He was like "Yeah, I'm a little busy at the moment" and "I'll be there in 2 weeks" . Then he hung up, climbed back up (dont ask how he managed that!) and continued playing. I was just standing there with my face like this :confused::LOL:

Musey dream lastnight (with a bit of Green Day!)

Matt, Dom, Chris, Billie Joe Armstrong and Tré Cool (Don't know where Mike Dirnt was) smashed my kitchen window with a shoe, then they came into my house and trashed my bedroom, Matt and Chris tried to steal my wardrobe but failed so they took all of my clothes. Dom stole my Muse collection (CD's, DVD's, Books, Posters everything!) and my dog. Billie Joe stole my pillows and keyboard, Tré carried Matt out of the room and flushed him down the toilet..... :confused:

Matt, Dom, Chris, Billie Joe Armstrong and Tré Cool (Don't know where Mike Dirnt was) smashed my kitchen window with a shoe, then they came into my house and trashed my bedroom, Matt and Chris tried to steal my wardrobe but failed so they took all of my clothes. Dom stole my Muse collection (CD's, DVD's, Books, Posters everything!) and my dog. Billie Joe stole my pillows and keyboard, Tré carried Matt out of the room and flushed him down the toilet..... :confused:

Even I'm going :wtf: here, and I have dreams where my grandma tranforms into Thom Yorke and tries to blow up the Earth...

i'm :LOL:ing so much.

I dreamt about beeing in Wembley last night. I was wandering around, searching for a good spot and finally ended up in a small golden circle for kids (?!) in front of Chris. Chris was saying something cause he was searching for somebody before they finally started playing. They started with RbS, I guess, but then they played some more "aggressive" stuff. I was jumping around, dancing and singing and trying to take a nice picture of Dom for a friend. For some reason I managed to ignore Matt completely :D

Edited by Queeni

:LOL::LOL:

The fourth Muse dream I've ever had:

Muse is going to be playing a gig at a local bar or something, really small, probably only 100 people could fit in there. So I'm waiting at the barrier. Suddenly my dream skips to the space between the regular setlist and the encore (I think this is because I have no Muse concert experience)...

So Matt and Dom walk on stage (I have NO idea where Chris is) and say they're sorry but they can't play SS and KoC because of "technical difficulties." :facepalm:

But they agree to take a seat on some barstools onstage and answer any fan questions...then i woke up

:wtf: maybe too much sexy planing for me?

I had a proper similar one, where they were playing at a local bar near my college and i went to watch... but noone was there just me and my friend.. so i went back to college and was like EVERYONE MUSE. They were like hmm maybe later. i went back and muse were playing space dementia but there was no matt, so i went and sang instead, and no one was watching at all!

thats the best dream i've ever heard! :LOL::LOL: