The other day I had a dream that me and my cousin were sitting on the floor listening to Plug in Baby and when the riff came on, I started doing Matt's guitar ballerina-spin thing with a plastic guitar and ended up hitting a wall. Sad thing is, that will probably happen to me one day. :facepalm::LOL:

Last night I had a weird dream that I was in a Muse cover band and I played bass and I could tell I wasn't too good, but I could still play Hysteria and Time is Running Out as well as Chris. And then... randomly... we realised the only person in the audience was a woman in her 50s/60s who wanted to hear '40ft' by Franz Ferdinand.

I had a muse dream a few nights ago and i was in some random shoe shop and then muse walked in:)So i got autographs and stuff and then they bought me a pair of cowboy boots:confused: and then they started doing a gig in the shoe shop and then i woke up before the gig had finished:mad:

is iz confused:wtf:

Last night I had a weird dream that I was in a Muse cover band and I played bass and I could tell I wasn't too good, but I could still play Hysteria and Time is Running Out as well as Chris. And then... randomly... we realised the only person in the audience was a woman in her 50s/60s who wanted to hear '40ft' by Franz Ferdinand.

:LOL:

One night I dreamt that I was lost in an huge abandoned city during the night. It was freezing. I kept walking around like I knew where I was going. I suppose I was trying to find any other sign of life because it felt creepy to not hear anything, see any other people, not even some stray cat; the only 'life' would be that a few lamposts were still lit. After a long time of wandering around I started to panic, and I ran blindly into a dark alleyway. Suddenly I noticed a dark shape at a shadowy dead end, and as quietly as I could I nervously tip-toed up to it. It was a tent. I lifted a flap and inside was Matt, Dom, and Chris, sitting cross-legged and watching something on a small television while having a cup of coffee.

Then I just found myself crawling into the tent inside with them and Matt handed me a cup of coffee and a blanket, but he didn't say anything. All he did was nod seriously. For some weird reason nobody said a word, the only sound was the low, crackly noise from the TV and a little bit of rain. Then I watched TV with them in silence. Then I woke up. :stunned:

Apocalypse?

I always knew that Muse would be around to save the day. Or, at least, terrify us with even more conspiracies...:LOL:

I once had a dream that me, Matt, and Dom were at some sort of festival. Me and Dom went backstage in this huge tent thing, and we somehow ended up becoming completely covered in oil.

So me and Dom were just laying on the floor in the back of this tent, writhing in oil... and then we ended up going to this merch shop that was on the festival site, and we bumped into Matt who was with this random guy and then Kele from Bloc Party... and we were just having this one huge conversation. It was nice though.

I've had a fair few others... including one where I get raped by Dom ahah! But yeah, that'd be my favourite mainly because of how strange it was. There was a lot more in the dream but I can't recall it all now :)

I actually had a great Muse dream last night.

I was at one of their concerts and they actually played Sing For Absolution,Take A Bow,and Butterflies.

I remember going crazy to B&H live,it was so much fun.

Then I woke up and realized that it was only a dream. -sigh-

I had a Muse dream.

Me and a friend got the news that Muse will perform in a city near where I live. Well... The announcement was kinda like last minute and me and my friend drove to the city where the gig took place.

We got there and we thought we were in time cause Muse weren't already on stage. Well then they came out and played Bliss! We rocked on the tables which were there and then the guys left the stage...

We were so fucking pissed that we missed the rest of the performance! How could we miss that. :eek:

In the dream asked a Muser which songs they have played... Well "Dead Star" was included :mad::mad:

I once had a dream I was on masterchef, and I made it into the top whatever, enough to make me famous somewhat. Then there was a challenge where we had to make yogurt, and I forgot how to make it, so I ended up pouring milk into Wembley Stadium and filling it with pocky. I was too scared to face the judges so I ran away.

I went back to school, which was a very colourful hotel, only to find out we had a formal. Muse stopped by to visit me for congratulate me for winning Masterchef (wut), and then Dom realized that I had a formal and I had no one to go with, so he asked if he could be my formal date, because apparently he also needed to pretend he had a girlfriend for some bet thing.

And I'm only 14. :LOL:

I d another muse dream last night that they were doing a gig in this massive fish tank and there was fish everywhere and it was amazing but they had a fourth member actually onstage with them and he was playing matts glitterati and matt had no guitar, he was just singing. Anyways they did a few songs and then this new guy started singing and they played 2 minutes to midnight by iron maiden with this new guy singing it. It was seriously strange :erm:

Okay, here goes.

First dream: I bought a video game where you went around in a spaceship with Matt as your captain, shooting giant mutant chickens and politicians. Captain Matt kept on yelling 'fire up the megaphones' throughout the game. It was a fun game.

Second dream: I explained the meaning of life to Dom (who was, for some reason, attatched to a pole) while we were on a merry go round. It was something to do with roller coasters.

Third dream: Chris and Amy Lee (from Evanescence) turned up on my doorstep. I invited them in, and we had a rave. Somehow, Chris managed to get stuck on the top of a chandelier. Me and Amy jumped up to join him, and caused the ceiling to fall down. Then we were all lying on the floor underneath a pile of rubble, giggling insanely.

I had a really weird one, although I think somehow Matt will very much appreciate it.... anywho so I was just sailing on a boat in the middle of the Atlantic ocean, then all of a sudden it got capsized and I was dragged onto another boat. Inside the boat it was all plush and looked like the Moulin Rouge...only for me to find out it was a Japanese sex slave - yes, you read that right - ship. Matt had been dragged on behind me and he immediately got pulled aside by a group of Japanese girls who then went on to do God knows what to him as I got dragged aside by 2 japanese men in a private room. I started telling a sob story to one of them to get him to leave me alone and as he faltered I kicked him over then ran out of the room, stopping for a second to look at Matt, who was totally incarcerated, considered helping him but as he didn't notice I was there I jumped off the ship, swam by the Statue of Liberty and ended up in Africa.

Soz for leaving you, Matt - though I'm sure you enjoyed it anyhow :p

Muse were in my dream last night but it wasn't spectacular - I had a dream they were playing Exogenesis at Glastonbury and Matt completley fucked up the piano in Cross-Pollination (I don't remember the piano he was actually playing) but didn't look that bothered while Dom was looking really confused.

I dreamt I was at a Muse gig last night. Me and my friend were in standing, and we were trying to get to the mosh but there was an INVISIBLE BARRIER :eek: When Muse started their next song the barrier went down suddenly, but my friend didn't want to go so I went into the mosh pit alone. I can't remember what song it was, I think it might have been MK Ultra. Anyway, I was going mental with everyone else, but then people started to back away from the front of the stage. Soon, there was just empty space where the mosh pit had been, and I was the only one stood there. I turned to look at everyone, then shrugged and moshed on my own. :LOL: Matt looked at me and started laughing really hard, then reached down and high fived me. :happy: That was it.

I've had 3 lately:

1: I was at a shopping centre that was on a farm. I was looking at a shop that sold things made out of lavender and decided I wanted to go and play Left 4 Dead. All of a sudden it was the middle of the night and I walked into a nearby barn, which looked empty. When I went inside, there was a Plasma TV and an Xbox, and Matt was playing Left 4 Dead on it. Then we just sat there and played multiplayer for the rest of the day. Then the barn turned into a stage and pirates jumped out and told Matt and I to set the stage props on fire. Then we were in a kitchen at a hotel.

2. I was at the stage at my school all by myself. I sat there for a few minutes and then realised that muse were just sitting next to the stage. We talked about stuff and I woke up smiling. It was one of those dreams that felt real, but you know it wasn't.

3. I was with my mum on a computer and she put Uprising on. I started singing but the words had changed into really stupid words. Also, the filmclip had changed and it was just the band playing on a beach somewhere. Then the computer, my mum and the house dissappered and I was at that beach. Matt and I just stared at each other for a while. Then I woke up. This one was from last night.

I had a Muse nightmare last night. :'(

I went to see them at some festival and they were playing on a small stage in the middle of the day. It was all going brilliantly until half throuhg Citizen Erased when I noticed KHud walking towards Matt on the stage and he stopped playing while she said something to him and then all of sudden the music stopped and Matt announced that Kate wanted to make an announcent. She went on a huge rant about Chimpanzees dying in Africa :confused: and everyone except me and three other people left. When Kate had finished playing I went up to Matt and said that he had to make it up to me and play a set of win now :phu: but he started being a dick and was all 'I don't owe you anything'. Then he turned on the telly and U2 were covering Uprising and I started crying on the couch saying 'You really are turning into U2 :'(' (at this point the festival had turned into my sitting room) . I was all I'm going to tell everyone on the boards about this and they shall be pissed but he just shrugged and walked off with Kate.

Then it was just me and Chris and his wife and we all had a bitch fest about Kate and I told Chris I was so dissapointed that I didn't get to see all the songs I had planned on seeing and he said that I didn't know which ones they were going to play but I said you always play the same songs at every show silly. :p And he just laughed.

I woke up after that and it took me awhile to realise it wasn't real. :( I actually don't have a problem with Kate Hudson so I don't know what was going on with that dream. :confused: