I had a dream that Matt's hair was made of bacon and I was eating it. :$ DON'T JUUUDGGEEE. :LOL:

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

omnomnom mattsbaconhair :chuckle:

In my dream... :shifty:

I found out first hand through my school librarian (?) that Matt & KH were officially over. Such a good dream :chuckle: But I woke up into reality all like :(

Yeah. I don't like her. :ninja:

I had a dream last night that Dom and I were in this documentary about the dangers of college parties (even though I'm a senior in high school). We were talking about how we went to a party together and someone slipped drugs into our drinks and we ended up talking about how we had to video-tape the Loch Ness Monster because we KNEW she existed and we saw her in real life! In the reenactment of that scene, everyone in the room is just staring at us while Dom and I are yelling and thrashing around! :LOL:

So my sis, who doesn't even like Muse, had this dream.....

We were at some small local concert but Muse showed up and started preforming instead. When their set was over my sis ran over to them and was like "You can't leave my sisters love you and they want to meet you!" But we were nowhere to be found, so they turned to leave again. And the only thing she could think of to do to make the guys stay longer was pulling her top up and flashing them! :eek::LOL:

I'm just happy I have a sis that's willing to do that for me. :happy:

So I had yet another one.

I was in a house with horrid 80's decor, and there were these ugly floral couches. What made it worse was that this house was apparently mine.

Then Matt just walked into the house and sat down on the couch. We watched an ad for Shamwow, and then I yelled at him because his shoes were muddy.

I was then in a hospital and the doctor told me that my computer needed delicate sugery and it might not make it through the operation, so I sholud say my final goodbyes to it now. I cried and turned on Showbiz.

I was then woken up by my Dad making a horrible attempt to sing Knights of Cydonia..

I had this nightmare where i was in the mosh pit at a muse concert and all of a sudden this guy grabs me from behind and I start freaking out and yelling for someone to help me, but no one does. Then Matt spots me from onstage and leaps down into the crowd yelling "SAVE THAT GIRL!!! I WANT TO MAKE HER PASTA!!!!" and he's trying to get to me but the crowd is too strong and im dragged away while matt is being trampled. it kind of sucked. :(but it was my first muse dream so i was happy! :happy:

:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

and then an older (but weird) dream about Dom.

we were in my yard, and talked about something with Dom. then I fakefainted in front of Dom, 'cuz I think I wanted to impress him(?). but I failed with that, 'cuz when Dom was asking am I okay, a BEAR came out of nowhere, and Dom ran away screaming my name and telling me to stay still. I was like wtf? :LOL:

Bahahahahahaha!:LOL::LOL:

I had two last night, both sad.

First one. My dad and me went to a Muse acoustic gig. We got there and they were already playing TIRO. From memory it seemed like only Matt was on stage and it was a really small venue, just a room pretty much. Then I think they went into SMBH and Matt pulled out a white guitar with a Kaoss pad. And two girls that I go to school asked me what it was and one of them answered and I was like :eek: Bliss was third and when Matt did those arpeggios before it starts some guy started to cheer infront of me and someone who I use to go to school with said to me "It's Bliss" and I'm like "Dude, don't spoil it". Then there was an interval and somehow I got backstage and Shortstack were there (don't ask...) and I saw the stage which somehow got bigger and there was a big sign saying "Dance Jam". So for some reason I thought Undisclosed Desires was next (I know right???) And because of the interval my dad was like "Let's go home and come back". So we're home now and I'm heaps excited, I've just seen Muse!!!. Then when my dad and I try to catch the train back we get free tickets from the guard but we don't make it in time. Shattered.

Second one. I was at ANZ Stadium with my dad (he seems to be a recurring theme) and it was the second night of Muse's Sydney gigs. Someone from his work asked us if he wanted any food but I didn't recognise who it was. I felt like I was there both the NRL grand final and a Muse concert a once. I was talking to my dad saying "I hope they play some different songs to last night like Citizen Erased, maybe Take a Bow" Even though he would be oblivious to the titles. Anyway I then woke up and realised that I went to the second Sydney gig and then why would they play a third show at a much bigger venue. Doesn't make sense right? Then I got heaps sad.

I'm getting my Post Muse Syndrome like almost two weeks after the gig. Doesn't make sense!

Edited by FeelingInvincible

I had two last night, both sad.

I'm getting my Post Muse Syndrome like almost two weeks after the gig. Doesn't make sense!

I was worried I was the only one that got Post Muse Syndrome. The night after the gig I thought about it and then without realising I actually started crying. Yeah, I'm really pathetic.:facepalm:

Two Muse dreams I have had recently.

The first one was just after Muse had finished a gig, and they jumped into the mosh pit. It was at like a festival, or an oval or something because there was just a massive space of grass with no fences, barricades or seats around it. The stage was sort of put in the middle of it, so there were people all around.

Anyway, after Matt, Dom and Chris jumped into the crowd, everyone swarmed them. There were so many people you couldn't even see them, and there wasn't enough security to stop everyone crowding around. I somehow managed to save Matt from the mass of people around him, and get him to some mini bar that was at least a hundred metres from where the crowd was. :stunned:

We ended up talking for a bit, before the security came over and said we should probably help out Dom and Chris, who were still getting swarmed by fans. So Matt, the security guys and I, all ran back over to the crowd and started tasering people until we found Dom and Chis. We found Dom first, who ended up with a broken arm and I woke up before we found Chris. :(

However, this wasn't as weird as my second dream.

So long story short, in the second dream, we had just blown up a petrol station (by methods that what you would call impossible). The two guys and I who had known about it, ended up walking back to a safe house, singing along to Exo-Politics, where the song were mysteriously coming out of the sky. :wtf: And for a dream, most of the lyrics were right, which was scary. There was more to the dream, but that was the only Muse related part.

I had a dream last night that after Muse finished a gig, they started another one about an hour later unscheduled in the same venue playing only rarities. There were no light shows videos or towers though and all the arena lights were turned on so everything was fully visable and not dark like a normal concert. All I remember about the songs played was Matt playing The Small Print with one of his black Mansons, then I woke up... :erm:

I also had another dream a few nights back where I was casually talking to Matt. I asked him why they didn't play Dead Star very often and if they could play it at a show I'm going to. Just as he was about to answer I woke up :stunned:

Guest lancekloosner

Well that is really funny and after all the muse played a apocalypse too finally and in fact I don't have a space for it except some beautiful girls in my dreams.

right, well earlier this year I went to the second wembley date, and then about a month later, I dreamt that Muse had had a third date...and I went to it, same stage and all, but got sent out for looking at it...so I snuck back in, there was like no-one in there, it was like a pub gig, in a stadium...and then eventually the show started, the panels went all multicoloured...Dance of the Knights intro played, they Muse ripped into knights of cydonia...just it was utter shite and there was a spanish guy singing...

so yeah

Me and my friend Sam who have started our own band together, were downtown in the neighboring city just north of mine. Muse was having a concert and afterwards me and my friend were going to stay around and visit a restaurant. After the concert everyone left and we were walking along the street they were having a concert at. A man in a white blazer was putting instruments into a van. It was Matt! We immediately went to talk to him and to my surprise he was nice enough to talk back and answer our questions. Then he gave us his number and said any time we wanted to do a show together we could just call him and he'd say yes. Best ever! haha

Me and my friend Sam who have started our own band together, were downtown in the neighboring city just north of mine. Muse was having a concert and afterwards me and my friend were going to stay around and visit a restaurant. After the concert everyone left and we were walking along the street they were having a concert at. A man in a white blazer was putting instruments into a van. It was Matt! We immediately went to talk to him and to my surprise he was nice enough to talk back and answer our questions. Then he gave us his number and said any time we wanted to do a show together we could just call him and he'd say yes. Best ever! haha

Super jealous