My dream last night was that I went into the gas station here in my hometown (which is so small, we don't even have a stoplight) and Chris came out of the bathroom and instantly striked up a conversation.

Chris: Hey, do you recognize me?

Me: Um, yea.

Chris: Are you coming to our show? It's getting ready to start.

Me: Where at?

Chris: The fairgrounds in the next town.

Me: Isn't it sold out?

Chris: Naw, we only sold about 20 tickets.

Me: Thats really sad.

Chris: I know. Let me buy some cigarettes and I'll give you a lift there.

*woke up*

It was a very short, strange, boring dream.

how could that be boring??? that sounds AWESOME! any muse dream is awesome as long as no one gets killed in it or anything :p:D

i had a dream i was dom and walked on stage at wembley (i guess i imagined how i might think it looked from backstage) and started playing with matt and chris to Assassin, wouldnt we all like to be in that position aye? :D

:awesome: Jealous! I want that dream!

I had a dream a while ago that i was at a festival, and i REALLY wanted to go and see some band but my family who was with me just kept standing around like "ohh, do we want to go over there? hmm, not sure..." And i was getting really confused because in my head, the band i really wanted to see kept changing from Muse to another favourite band of mine and i couldn't figure out who was really playing!

Anyways, i ran into the muse guys, just Dom and Matt... i chatted with them about the festival and stuff, and then suddenly i was in my backyard with them, the sky was GREEN, and Matt and i were sitting on plastic chairs laughing at Dom galloping around my yard with a broomstick!?? Then Matt, who was laughing his ass off at Dom, suddenly turned to me and gave me this serious and massively hot smile and asked me something (can't remember what), then dived off his chair and went and tackled Dom, where they proceeded to wrestle while i sat there laughing at them and cheering them on...

Such a cool dream!

I had a dream once....it was last spring but I still can remember very good.

Me and my friend were in our hotel after wembley. We had two technics and a groovebox, made music and got wasted. Then it knocked on the door roughly and in the same moment matt stood in the door wearing a pyjama and a headcap. We were like: :wtf: And he was very angry and wanted to force us to turn down the music. But we were not very much impressed and said: "No! :phu:" What made him even more angry and he swore around but thank god we couldn't understand cause the music was so loud and he mumbled - it looked like lipsync with the wrong music hahaah.

Dom entered the room and asked Matt:"What is the problem?:)" Matt looked ridiculous in...his pyjama with the fury face :chuckle: We offered them Jaegermeister and to sit down on the couch and listen to us doing Music. Dom calmed Matt down and yes the sat down drank Jaegermeister and we could keep it loud :LOL:

(when I told the dream to the german musers, i first only mentioned we played music too loud - and they asked: "what did you play? guiding light? and then came matt in and said: turn the music dowwwwn!") :chuckle: - could be the remix dream then.

Thank you brain for this funny night!!

Edited by MK Soultra

My dream last night was that I went into the gas station here in my hometown (which is so small, we don't even have a stoplight) and Chris came out of the bathroom and instantly striked up a conversation.

Chris: Hey, do you recognize me?

Me: Um, yea.

Chris: Are you coming to our show? It's getting ready to start.

Me: Where at?

Chris: The fairgrounds in the next town.

Me: Isn't it sold out?

Chris: Naw, we only sold about 20 tickets.

Me: Thats really sad.

Chris: I know. Let me buy some cigarettes and I'll give you a lift there.

*woke up*

It was a very short, strange, boring dream.

:LOL::LOL:

I had a dream a while ago that i was at a festival, and i REALLY wanted to go and see some band but my family who was with me just kept standing around like "ohh, do we want to go over there? hmm, not sure..." And i was getting really confused because in my head, the band i really wanted to see kept changing from Muse to another favourite band of mine and i couldn't figure out who was really playing!

Anyways, i ran into the muse guys, just Dom and Matt... i chatted with them about the festival and stuff, and then suddenly i was in my backyard with them, the sky was GREEN, and Matt and i were sitting on plastic chairs laughing at Dom galloping around my yard with a broomstick!?? Then Matt, who was laughing his ass off at Dom, suddenly turned to me and gave me this serious and massively hot smile and asked me something (can't remember what), then dived off his chair and went and tackled Dom, where they proceeded to wrestle while i sat there laughing at them and cheering them on...

Such a cool dream!

green sky....:eek: sounds like you had some shroomies :awesome:

Had a very strange dream with lots of random shit going on in it. But there was one musey bit where I was listening to what was apparently the first version of United States of Eurasia, so they called it the "Darklit mix" or something, and I remember thinking to myself that it was like a mix of United States of Eurasia, Redemption, and Unnatural Selection along with some other stuff. It was the most beautiful thing I ever heard, and I can't even remember how it went.

Lmao, and apparently, the only way you could get an mp3 of it it was to catch a black ponyta (you know, that fire horse thing from pokemon) that talked, because it was it's theme music......or something.

Agh, but the song was so beautiful :( I'm pissed at myself for forgetting.

Had a dream the other night where I was at a really small Muse gig in some pub...I was watching from the side of the stage up on a swing(:wtf:) when Matt pointed at me mid gig and asked what song I wanted!! For some reason I couldn't decide so he stepped off stage and came up to help me but I just ended up reeling off a list of songs as I kept changing my mind while he just laughed at me:LOL:

I had this REALLY weird dream where I was watching this indoor football (the European kind) match with Chris then suddenly I'm in this theatre with Dom watching American Idiot the musical while Matt is on stage flying through the air singing a duet with a girl (anyone who knows the musical would understand what I'm talking about ;) ) I look at Dom and he is completely amazed at the sight of Matt flying around! :LOL: Personally, I don't think Matt is meant to sing Green Day songs, that's Billie Joe's job!

This happened at the end of the dream.

I was at a Muse concert, and we had just been let into the mosh pit area. Everyone was getting really excited. Then Matt walked on the stage, and for some odd reason he chose Starlight as the opening song. He hadn't even gotten to the first line and everyone had left. I was like wtf. :eek:

Had another muse dream last night, I was going to their concert, and it was in a building about 20 stories high. Muse were playing on the 7th floor or something, which was bright orange.

Then someone turned the gravity in the room off (:confused:)and everybody just started floating around.:LOL:

The band were there too, and Matt had blue hair. Then the concert started, and the next thing I knew was that the concert was over and I couldn't remember any of it.:erm:

*side note: my dreams are short because I don't sleep very much.

off topic:

i don't think the amount of time spent sleeping has to do with the amount of time dreaming. it's rem sleep that's important, or something. iirc, dreams usually last only a few minutes or thereabouts.

:)

on topic:

i think i had a muse dream last night, because i remember thinking "dominic!" as though i were shouting to him. but i forgot it by the time i was really awake.