I had a weird dream too. me and my friend were in some kind of sleeping area, and we were talking about something, and then Matt came in from the window and we were like: ''AAAH, MATT♥'', and he said: ''I hide here, 'cuz I'm tired of playing badminton with Dom and Chris.'' and we looked out of the window, and saw Dom and Chris waiting Matt to come play with them. (but I think that was more like a fantasy from Matt. too bad it was just a dream. :( )

and when I woke up, I was like: ''NOOOO, MATT! PLEASE DREAM, COME BACK, COME BAAACK!'' :(

and then an older (but weird) dream about Dom.

we were in my yard, and talked about something with Dom. then I fakefainted in front of Dom, 'cuz I think I wanted to impress him(?). but I failed with that, 'cuz when Dom was asking am I okay, a BEAR came out of nowhere, and Dom ran away screaming my name and telling me to stay still. I was like wtf? :LOL:

Okay, this one is pretty strange :LOL:

Last night I dreamt I was at a Muse concert with a really small crowd (like 20 or so people). And at the end of the show, Matt goes "Wait! Wait! Before you go, you all have to try some of Dom's soup!"

And apparently Dom had cooked soup inside one of his drums (:wtf::LOL:). And he got all shy about it, but Matt was insisting. So Dom and Chris somehow found a bunch of bowls and started giving soup out to everyone, and Matt was like, looking on proudly. He was so excited about the soup. :LOL:

I woke up before I got to taste it though :(

:LOL: It was so freakin' weird!

Alot of other stuff happen but all i can remeber is well i was standing in my babygrow in a shop and i saw Dom so i bought Stadium Arcadium an album but Red Hot Chilis and got him to sign it. (Not quite sure why I picked that album) Well we talked for abit and hugged a few times but the weird thing is Dom groped me :stunned:. The fact that i was wearing a babygrow especially adds to that fact that iam under aged... :LOL:

Had a Muse dream on...saturday. I was at a Muse gig with my family, but it was in a really small bar and they were just getting ready. I was sat on a sofa watching them set up their equipment. Matt decided to be lazy and wandered over and sat next to me. We chatted for a while about random stuff. I remember asking if he had any false teeth (:confused:) he replied, "yeah, just two"

"Oh, is that from when you smacked your face with the seven string, or...?"

"Yeah." he giggled as he remembered. "that was a weird night."

At that moment Dom and Chris called over to Matt to say they were ready. They only played one song, which I remember sounding like Muscle Museum, although I was thinking it was Bliss, and afterwards people said it was Knights of Cydonia.

ANYWAY (after a month-long pause), during the gig Matt came off the stage and walked up to a girl sat next to me. (everyone else was standing) He was still playing the guitar and he sang the song right into her face, because she had said before that she didn't know any of the lyrics to Muse's songs. She gave Matt a filthy look and walked away, but Matt didn't seem overly bothered.

After the gig, everyone milled around and WHINED. Oh, Gods, how they moaned and bitched, saying it was a terrible gig and that it wasn't the same feeling as their other gigs. I was looking around in disbelief and saying, "For crying out loud, they played ONE SONG!" but no-one wanted to liiiiisten. (XD)

Edited by CapcomGal

I actually had a wierd dream once

I went to my first muse concert and instead of being in a stadium or what not

it was in a small room and we waited ages and when they came on

they played TIRO and then that was the whole concert

after i went to a sorta gift shop thing and brought OOS for no reason

and when i asked matt to sign it he wrote a girls name on it

and then chris started playing hysteria and i woke up lol

(i have actually never been to a muse concert im going in december though)

we were on a stadium muse concert an I lost the others for some reason. Kay found me and said I should follow her and she found the perfect place. We ended behind the stage, the crowd was all around but we couldn't see anything cause there was a blanket. Then the show was suddenly over and we three sat in the middle of the stadium alone between all the dust. At once a helicopter appeared over us with matt inside. He dropped confetti down on us and screamed with his megaphone: "open your mouth!" We did and it was awful salty. The salty taste of muse :')

I had a dream last night that i was playing football with Chris and some people from my cadets at my old primary school, but Chris was in some really weird suit/ costume thing which i can't quite remember :wtf:. After we got bored and finished our random kick around, i walked out the park with him and asked if he would mind signing my bass and poster. He happly said "yeah sure", and i think i must of ran inside to get the stuff, and then i woke up :(.

In my dream I went to this new amusement park in Florida. The main attraction was this amazing roller coaster called The Plug in Baby! It was the biggest in the country I think and it played Muse songs during the ride. Anyways, I was in line and really excited to go on. I kept on seeing people who had just gotten off the ride and said it was the best roller coaster ever! Right before it's my turn I get out of line!!!!! I come back and suddenly everyone is gone and there's a sign saying the ride is closed due to weather issues (it suddenly decided to storm in the middle of a perfect day!). I really wanted to ride The Plug in Baby! :(

I had the weirdest dream last night, Muse where playing a gig in some arcade place, but it had a stage in it to one of the sides, and i was somehow in Muse :erm: i got to play the drums with Dom, the piano with Matt and got to play Matt's guitar while he sang, it was so weird :erm: was dissapointed i didn't get to play with Chris! :(

In my dream Matt was my brother or something... I don't really remember. But anyway, in said dream he was actually sick with some mysterious disease and no one could figure out why. It was really distressing, and I was researching as much as I could to help him but there was no progress. None of the doctors we hired knew anything either. Meanwhile Matt kept feeling weaker and weaker and even started coughing up blood. AND our neighbor was a complete asshole and told us to stop whining, while flooding our house with German shepherds, baboons, and giraffes, which did not help our stress levels.

And then Matt gave birth to an alien and I woke up. :stunned:

In my dream Matt was my brother or something... I don't really remember. But anyway, in said dream he was actually sick with some mysterious disease and no one could figure out why. It was really distressing, and I was researching as much as I could to help him but there was no progress. None of the doctors we hired knew anything either. Meanwhile Matt kept feeling weaker and weaker and even started coughing up blood. AND our neighbor was a complete asshole and told us to stop whining, while flooding our house with German shepherds, baboons, and giraffes, which did not help our stress levels.

And then Matt gave birth to an alien and I woke up. :stunned:

:LOL:

I dreamt that Muse was stepping up their live game. At a string of festival gigs, they played epic setlists of older tracks and b-sides, made shout-outs to fans, collaberated with White Lies (which, to me, is jizz-worthy)... and Matt, in a skin-tight silver suit (like the Wembley balloon girls, but with metal spikes jutting out of the chest and head), was doing flips and crazy acrobatic stuff. Was. Awesome. :awesome:

Don't know if there's any correlation, but at one point in the dream I was Spiderman :p

I had a weird dream last night. I dreamt that I lost my finance assignment (which is odd considering I don't study finance until next year) and Matt was helping me find it. Eventually, we gave up and decided to go skinny dipping in Miley Cyrus's pool (wtf- I know, Miley Cyrus!).

I hope Miley wasn't with you. :LOL:

I had a dream that I was at a muse concert, and Dom hopped off stage and started dancing for all these ladies over in one corner of the arena, and they were trying to tie him up with scarves and whatnot, so i jumped over and set him free, then he kissed me :awesome:

then he's like "lets do it" and i was like "what?" and then i cast disillusionment charms over both of us (WTF?) and then he led me to this back room, and we did the naughty... :p

then Matt walked in and told Dom that he wasn't being very helpful , but gave us a fruitbasket full of condoms anyway. but Dom and I went to a park instead where Angelina Jolie and all her kids were playing, and I smashed my head on a brick wall and woke up...

I had a weird dream last night. I dreamt that I lost my finance assignment (which is odd considering I don't study finance until next year) and Matt was helping me find it. Eventually, we gave up and decided to go skinny dipping in Miley Cyrus's pool (wtf- I know, Miley Cyrus!).

I had a dream that I was at a muse concert, and Dom hopped off stage and started dancing for all these ladies over in one corner of the arena, and they were trying to tie him up with scarves and whatnot, so i jumped over and set him free, then he kissed me :awesome:

then he's like "lets do it" and i was like "what?" and then i cast disillusionment charms over both of us (WTF?) and then he led me to this back room, and we did the naughty... :p

then Matt walked in and told Dom that he wasn't being very helpful , but gave us a fruitbasket full of condoms anyway. but Dom and I went to a park instead where Angelina Jolie and all her kids were playing, and I smashed my head on a brick wall and woke up...

Oh my god :LOL: These are positively epic.

:LOL: Amazing dreams!

^I love the gif in your signature! :LOL:

I just joined the forum, and this is the first dream post that I read. Definitely already in love with this place. ;) That dream is....yes, epic!