i dreamt i was at a concert and the stage was like round with a yellow metal barrier around it. there were loads of tables where people were sat, but me and my mate were stood below the barrier because the stage was really high.

then they were playing UD so me and my mate went mental screaming, so Matt came and leaned over the barrier. he reached his hands out to grab ours, but just as he did, my bloody cat miaowed and woke me up. i havent forgiven her.

last night i dreamt that i was in line at a concert, and i got to the front, and dom had extra drum sticks and i asked him to sign one for me. he asked my name, and he and matt both laughed at it :eek:

but then somebody decided that matt needed to drive a golf cart to the back of the stage, and i got to sit in the front with him. it was like a disney cart, with about 20 sections, dom was in the middle, and chris was way in the back. and of course there were a bunch of fans riding the thing too. matt and i were talking and he was really nice and talkative (of course i don't remember what we were on about).

but then he drove us to a furniture store near the mall of georgia (because the concert was in atlanta, apparently) and we had to get a tour of the store, and i had asked matt to sign my notebook because i needed it for class (lolwut). then we were all upstairs, and the owners of the store had baked a HUGE fucking chocolate cake for the band and the people with them. so dom and i had to cut the cake, but we sucked at sizing the pieces properly. i remember chris' piece had part of the word "omnia" on it, and i handed it to him and was like, "chris, this is kismet."

and then i started dreaming about something else entirely. :LOL:

I've dreamed about them many times, but last night's was the funniest by far.

So for some reason or another, Muse were playing a show next to a swimming pool. There were big TV cameras recording it, and one of them was on this big floating stand. :wtf: Dom really wanted to be on the stand and act like a cameraman or something, so he takes a running leap and crash-lands on the stand. He has the goofiest grin on his face when the camera stand thingy does a nosedive into the pool, dragging Dom down with it. He struggles to come to the surface, but can't, so Morgan dives in after him and pulls him up (:dance::cabasa:). So the last image I'm left with before I wake up is of Morgan standing in two feet of water in his boxers, arms crossed, glaring at Dom who's sitting there gasping for breath and then looking embarrassed. :LOL:

I had four different ones last night :awesome:

1...I went to the cinema, and when I got there I noticed the back of Matt's head!? And instead of watching the film, I sat staring at him :chuckle: hoping he would get up so I could follow. At the end of the film, he stood up and walked to the row I was sitting on, and walked to me, shook my hand and gave me his autograph :D, and I didn't say anything the whole time, it was like he heard me thinking :$

2...Muse did this mini gig at our school, and the teachers picked some people to go, but they didn't pick me :'( So I went home and cried, and then got an idea. One of my friend was at the gig, so I rang her and told her to leave her phone on the table so I could listen to the gig :rolleyes:

3...I was doing this quiz with Matt and Kate Hudson :stunned: And if you answered the question right, a glass filled up with strawberry milkshake ( :p ) but you couldn't let it overflow or you lost. So Matt went first, got his right ( :D ) I went second, got mine right and it was nearly was filling so I had to drink some. And then it was Kate's turn and she was like :confused: and me and Matt knew the answer. She looked at Matt, who mouted the answer (but still didn't know) and then looked at me who mouthed the answer (she was almost there). I got impatient and drank all the milkshake, and she finally got it right!

4...Dom and Chris were walking and they started going up some steps. It lead to this huge park, and Dom started to wind Chris up. So Chris chased him around the park :LOL: and Dom climbed onto the playground bit, and was swinging his legs like a little kid :happy: Chris kept jumping to try and catch them but he couldn't so he climed up, and then it finished.

Last night I dreamt that we we're in a fight against a corrupt government. And I was just a huge group of Muse fans planning to overthrow this government.

I've recently been watching Jericho which is about a nuclear attack on the USA, and after a while a corrupt government gets installed. So I think watching that too much made me dream something like that.

I don't know how Muse got in there though, but it is very suiting isn't it? :p

latest dream involved me and my friends walking around school, then there's a bit of commotion behind us, and next thing I know, Dom is tearing down the corridor singing like a madman. next thing we know he's fallen over, flat on his face.

that was it. :stunned:

Hahahaha! Dreams can be brilliant! :D

This one's a bit long :p

I was in my Science class, then Matt bursted in and pointed at me shouting "YOU!! COME OUT HERE RIGHT NOW!!11" So I was like :eek: and went out.. Dom gave me his car key and told me to start the engine which I did, although I can't even drive :chuckle: I waited a couple minutes then Matt and Dom got in the car, and Matt was like "LET'S GO!!!11 C'MON!!!" We started driving really fast, cos Matt insisted on getting the speed up to over 200km/h or something like that. Then someone started shooting behind us, and I saw hundreds of black government looking cars in the mirror. Dom took out his gun and started shooting back, and it was like a whole action movie.

Anyway we arrived at this bridge but it was suspended, so I was gonna make the car jump over it (:wtf:) and Matt was like "No, this is INSANE." Then I got all cheesy serious and said "There's no turning back. We CAN do this... you must believe."

So we escaped from the government people in the end and Dom walked me to my classroom. I must say, I was pretty amazing :awesome:

I had a dream about Wembley recently..

Only I turned up and went inside and it was a swimming pool I went to for swimming lessons about 5 years ago :LOL: and then muse were playing to a submerged crowd and I was standing at the back out of the pool.

Then someone walks up to me, so I turn around and it's the drummer from Biffy Clyro (ok, not really muse related this bit) but he's about 10 feet tall :stunned: He asks me something, I can't remember what, but we walk outside and then into another building which turns out to be my biology classroom!

And then it ended.. Shame I only dreamt a little muse :(

Some of these are pretty epic and :awesome:

The nearest I have recently involving Muse was more about the music then the band - the only thing I remember is trying to impress a girl I know by perfectly playing the piano solo in Butterflies & Hurricanes which I did.

All I need to do to be able to do that for real is be able to play the piano :LOL:

my dream a couple of weeks ago was about me going to the Manchester LCCG a day early, then I ran into Muse and instead of doing a soundcheck they decided to show me round the stadium like it was their house or something :S then they roped me into playing cricket and we were all rubbish apart from chris who was awesomely epic. Matt tried to throw the ball but did too big a wind up thing and landed flat on his back :p it was a very cool dream :D

oh and there was another one almost a year ago which was kinda similar to lemons, because chris was santa claus and matt and dom were elves that ran around looking like festive smurfs with red and green skinny jeans :p :S thats an odd image i know :p

then i told my friend and we invented the new super smiley santa - o<:{D> which kinda reminds me of chris's handlebar moustache :p

Edited by Alyssa_1994

I had a bizarre dream this morning that a rumoured video had surfaced of Matt from 2001 writhing in pain just before giving birth to an alien. He had on no pants and all his pubic hair was shaved off. :stunned:

:eek: :'( Mental image definitely not needed.