I had one lastnight :awesome: it was with

Morgan :LOL:

I was sitting in some kind of dark street and he came and asked me "would u like to

come to Muse's after party?" and i was like :awesome: Sure!!!!

So I called Haley lol! And told her "dude, Morgan is in xxxx and he's giving away wristbands for muse after party" so she was coming... On a bike :p

but it was getting late so I went to this park where the party was supposed to be...

And it turned out that it was a "contest" there

with tons of girls wanting that ticket and they only had 2 :fear:

anyways... I kept asking to

morgan and he ignored me... So i saw a older woman with the tickets... She had a "crew" shirt, and i started to

cry hahaha until she gave me the ticket...

And when i was going to enter that place I saw

Matt & Dom's back and woke up :facepalm:

oh... I was so close... :supersad:

Y'know when you have a dream, and right before you wake up you have a completely different dream for about, five seconds? It's like it's part of the dream you just had, but it has nothing to do with it at all...?

No..?

Well, anyway, I had one of those saturday. I can't remember what I'd been dreaming about before, but I was suddenly surrounded by thick fog that I couldn't see a thing through (think Silent Hill at night and you'll know what I mean), and I was standing there shouting, "Matt! Matt!!" Then, the split second before I woke up, someone shouted back, "Jade!", and in my little mind I knew it was Mr Bellamy and it made me really happy :happy: ...

Then I woke up and was like, WTF?

Last night I had this weird dream where I was going to a Muse concert, but I had no one to bring me. I sat there at my computer watching the concert from my laptop somehow until my dad came home at like 10 and said he'd bring me. So I got there, and instead of being some huge arena, it was an auditorium you'd see in a community college. There were a bunch of kids from my school sitting in some of the seats and there were a few kids right in front of the stage. I went up to join the kids in the front to find that Matt wasn't playing any instruments at all, he was just singing something that sounded something like New Born, but wasn't. So after the song, they went offstage then Matt came out and started playing the piano, but then he left and some woman came up on the stage and said they had to cancel the concert. The guys came out from this side door and walked out into the audience, so I went up to Matt and started talking to him and it turns out they ended the concert because he found out he had cancer :eek: So I gave him a hug and told him everything was going to be okay, then I woke up. I have the weirdest dreams...

Edited by ibelongtoyou4

I have been have so many muse dreams lately... Too many! I've had five in a row.

My most recent one was well em pretty strange... I was invited to a holiday home by the boys, and well I was in the bath and trio were adding different ingredients to make the bath water taste nice. But saddly Matt said that the water didn't go very well and was going to pull the pull out but unfortunately chris had drank it all already. :LOL:

no lie I once dreamed that I was in a threesome with Matt and Dom. It was..interesting. Matt kept rubbing smushed banana on my back until I slapped him and then Dom got mad at me :rolleyes:. For some reason no one ever believes me when I tell them this! :(

I had this one the other night where I was at a Muse gig but th setup was all weird; It was in a massive theatre with the stage in the middle of the audience so the crowd was around the stage on all sides. It was the three-towers design but they were pressed up to each other. The tower on the left was the highest, with the middle one about two meters below and the right one at audience hight, like a set of stairs. Matt on the top one, Chris in the middle (for some reason he had taken off his shoes, was pogoing frantically and had his bass on the floor at his feet) and Dom was playing the UD/MK Jam drums on the massive bottom teir.

They were playing these new songs which were actually really good (I forgot how they went :( ) and people were saying they sounded like Enter Shikari but miles better :D

I had this one the other night where I was at a Muse gig but th setup was all weird; It was in a massive theatre with the stage in the middle of the audience so the crowd was around the stage on all sides. It was the three-towers design but they were pressed up to each other. The tower on the left was the highest, with the middle one about two meters below and the right one at audience hight, like a set of stairs. Matt on the top one, Chris in the middle (for some reason he had taken off his shoes, was pogoing frantically and had his bass on the floor at his feet) and Dom was playing the UD/MK Jam drums on the massive bottom teir.

They were playing these new songs which were actually really good (I forgot how they went :( ) and people were saying they sounded like Enter Shikari but miles better :D

:LOL: i love chris in this dream

Woah, I just had a fucking weird/amazing dream. Warning: tl;dr. :p

It started with me driving somewhere, I don't really know, but I was home alone and bored so I went for a drive. Anyway, I took a ridiculously wrong turn and ended up at the NME awards. It's a dream and it doesn't have to make much sense. Like how one of the police officers on the highway was a stork....

So anyway, I got to sit with Muse for some reason, and they handed out the awards which for some reason this year were little colored bottlecaps. Muse got all their usual awards, but Chris won sexiest male! And we all cheered for him and there was this guy saying how he always knew Chris was the greatest and his mom didn't believe him and now he proved her wrong. Dom and Matt looked kinda disappointed neither of them won, though, as Chris was a bit of a surprise. :chuckle:

I won an award, too, for being the best Smash Bros player in the history of mankind. Haha, wishful thinking. :rolleyes:

Afterward, Muse decided to stay at my house for dinner, which my mom was making. Thom Yorke was there for some reason, and he and Matt eyed each other for a bit, though not much came out of it. Then Matt saw my piano and started playing it. Then I asked if I could join in. And then Thom mysteriously yanked out a guitar from who knows where and joined us, too, and then Matt also pulled out a guitar from the depths of nowhere so I could have the piano. I remember at this time wondering intensely how all the effects pedals would work with my piano, but I didn't ask out of shyness. By this time Dom and Chris had mysteriously disappeared to play Guitar Hero or something.

So yeah, we ended up doing this crazy jazz thing which I wish I could remember because it sounded really cool. When it ended my mom finished making dinner—tomatoes and scrambled eggs and wintermelon soup—and it was delicious in the way only a mother's cooking could be.

After dinner we found Dom and Chris smoking in the bathroom, to the dismay of my parents who frown heavily upon such things. This is the point where my dream turned all crazy-fangirly as I had a major cuddle session with Matt in my room while we escaped my mom's wrath. Let's just leave it at that. ;) Oh, and halfway through Matt asked me if he could borrow some batteries for his camera. :chuckle:

Then it was finally time for Muse and Thom to leave, but I didn't get to say a proper goodbye because I started scrambling to find something that they could sign for me; I couldn't decide between my ukulele or my DS.

And, since this is a dream, there was a map of South America drawn on my ukulele which was vastly different from any other South American map I had ever seen, which turned into an intense debate into how global warming is breaking up major continents, though some people attribute it to evil penguin overlords, and I suddenly was transported to Santiago, Chile when I woke up in confusion.

I had a muse dream in which they were playing a gig in antarctica, and me and my friend went. When we got there, people were skiing upside down, like hanging upside down from a monorail track by their skiis. :wtf: Then muse came on stage, and they had to stop after every song for chris to get a cup of tea, matt was getting pissed off with him :chuckle:

I dreamt me and my sister were at Matt's party, and Matt was really drunk, and had recently broken up with his girlfriend (not Kate Hudson).

Matt then sees my sister, and he falls in love with her :chuckle: . So they went on small 'dates' (I'm not really sure my sister knew he was in love with her), and for some reason I was there with them, with an :awesome:-face, thinking "I've gotta write this on the muse board and facebook!!" :facepalm:

Then they decided to have a date in the local swimming-centre, where there was an obstacle-course. We devided into teams (my sister on my team, and Matt + some random guy on the other), got on surfboard-like boards (where you grab the board with your hands and paddle with your feet), and raced each other. There were intense water-pistol fights as well, as we raced through the small stream in my town, that suddenly appeared out of nowhere :LOL:

Then the musey-ness ended and left me in the swimming centre all alone with a girl that wanted to kill me :stunned:

My last night's dream.

I was at the cinema and the gig took place there. :wtf: I was at seats,they were massive,comfy chairs and there was a small standing area at the front.

The band played at a small stage,no screens or lights. UD was about being played and Dom after MK Jam came offstage at the back of seating area where I was. He was wearing his wetsuit. :LOL:

I was like :stunned: and the asked to him : ''hey,Dom,what's up?'' He looked at me like :supersad: and was mumbling smth like ''hey,how are you doing.'' Then I said : ''You look very tired!'' Then he said : ''I'm so fed up with Matt making me the things I don't want to do!'' I was like :wtf: and then UD started,the whole song was without any drums. :LOL:

Afterwards I asked him to sign my Absolution copy and that was the end of my dream. :facepalm::LOL:

Lots of awesome

That was the most random and fantastic thing I have ever heard! XD

I won an award, too, for being the best Smash Bros player in the history of mankind. Haha, wishful thinking. :rolleyes:

NME needs to make this an award! :awesome: I suck at it, but even I could still appreciate the awesome that award would be. I mean, even with the award being completely out of place, but heyy.

Hmm... I was a few years older than I am now; 19, I think. And Dom Chris and I were in this massive manor thing, and we were being held hostage or something? But we didn't have anyone watching us and we were trying to sneak out, and Matt was waiting for us by the front gates (but I never saw him in my dream). I was pregnant with Dom's child (:eek::happy:) and we were trying to get out... very weird dream, but it was actually a lot of fun! :p

basic rundown of my latest one - went to wembley to watch a footie match of Stockholm v Liverpool. Stockholm's chant was Stockholm Syndrome, which I ended up singing for the entirety of the match. After we left we walked around Wembley for a while, then when we reached a phonebox we randomly teleported to Devon, where i whipped out my phone and texted Matt Dom and Chris to see if we could drop by. We then went into a shop (where one of the goblins from Labyrinth and a Gringott's goblin from harry potter were working) to buy food and whatnot and found a pack of 'Chinese Uno' cards, which were like normal Uno, but instead of shouting 'uno' when you were down to one card, you had to find an item specified on the list, and make it perform the corresponding action.

We bought them and when we met up with the band, we played it. Suddenly, Matt dashes off only to return a few minutes later with a cow in tow. He walks in side by side with it and asks us with a questioning face, how the hell he could make it 'moo'.

basic rundown of my latest one - went to wembley to watch a footie match of Stockholm v Liverpool. Stockholm's chant was Stockholm Syndrome, which I ended up singing for the entirety of the match. After we left we walked around Wembley for a while, then when we reached a phonebox we randomly teleported to Devon, where i whipped out my phone and texted Matt Dom and Chris to see if we could drop by. We then went into a shop (where one of the goblins from Labyrinth and a Gringott's goblin from harry potter were working) to buy food and whatnot and found a pack of 'Chinese Uno' cards, which were like normal Uno, but instead of shouting 'uno' when you were down to one card, you had to find an item specified on the list, and make it perform the corresponding action.

We bought them and when we met up with the band, we played it. Suddenly, Matt dashes off only to return a few minutes later with a cow in tow. He walks in side by side with it and asks us with a questioning face, how the hell he could make it 'moo'.

:LOL::LOL:

:LOL: This dream is awesome!

I had more or a muse nightmare last night.....Matt died, and i was devestated and it was on the news and everything, twas very very wierd, then i woke up, and was like HE'S ALIVE <3 worst dream EVER!

no no no he cant die! my friend asked me what i was going to do when they died, and i refused to accept they would - its too depressing to think about!!

no no no he cant die! my friend asked me what i was going to do when they died, and i refused to accept they would - its too depressing to think about!!

I know, it was such a bad dream, i swear i woke up crying!!!!

ugh i cant think of it, it will actually be the day music dies :(

But they are 32. not 92, so think positive!!!!