I had a dream that Dom was in my room talking with me, I think it was some contest i won to have him talk with me or something. So we are talking, and I saw "Isn't it time for you to leave or something D:?" and he said "Nah, it doesn't really matter." So then he asks me if I have something I would like him to sign, so I give him a sheet of paper from my desk with sketches of his head i drew *I couldn't find any new paper in my desk ;_;* Then he signs it, and adds his own doodle of his head and it looks great. Then I wake up : /

I wish I have a dream with Matt in it, I would have him sign my guitar hehe.

I had a dream that Dom was in my room talking with me, I think it was some contest i won to have him talk with me or something. So we are talking, and I saw "Isn't it time for you to leave or something D:?" and he said "Nah, it doesn't really matter." So then he asks me if I have something I would like him to sign, so I give him a sheet of paper from my desk with sketches of his head i drew *I couldn't find any new paper in my desk ;_;* Then he signs it, and adds his own doodle of his head and it looks great. Then I wake up : /

I wish I have a dream with Matt in it, I would have him sign my guitar hehe.

me too

In my dream I went to this new amusement park in Florida. The main attraction was this amazing roller coaster called The Plug in Baby! It was the biggest in the country I think and it played Muse songs during the ride...

:LOL: We have a coaster at Universal here called Rock-It that lets you choose the song you play while you ride. Code 123 gets SS. :awesome:

I had a Muse dream about a week ago. I was running late to a Muse show :eek: and was literally running there. I got to the arena and could hear TaB playing so I knew the set was over (alternate setlist like we had at Raleigh). I was yelling at these families that were leaving the show early, really old people with small children. :wtf: So I go in and run to the sound booth, which was way upstairs for some reason, and beg to see the setlist, because I'll be fine as long as I didn't miss any songs that were new for me. I actually read the setlist in my dream and it says Uprising, Resistance, Butterflies and Hurricanes...and then I drop to my knees crying (kinda wailing actually :$). I woke up dreadfully upset and had to reassure myself that I had not just missed a Muse gig where they played B&H. :LOL:

So Muse weren't really in it, but there's my Muse nightmare. I actually really wish I had read the whole setlist...I kinda wonder what my subconscious programmed for them. :p

I had a dream that I was at a muse concert, and Dom hopped off stage and started dancing for all these ladies over in one corner of the arena, and they were trying to tie him up with scarves and whatnot, so i jumped over and set him free, then he kissed me :awesome:

then he's like "lets do it" and i was like "what?" and then i cast disillusionment charms over both of us (WTF?) and then he led me to this back room, and we did the naughty... :p

then Matt walked in and told Dom that he wasn't being very helpful , but gave us a fruitbasket full of condoms anyway. but Dom and I went to a park instead where Angelina Jolie and all her kids were playing, and I smashed my head on a brick wall and woke up...

Wut? :LOL:

:eek: That's amazing!! I went on that ride back in May but I didn't see SS there! I'm seriously listening to that next time I go on that ride! :D

:happy: It's not listed, but there are loads of hidden tracks. You can find them online and stuff now; I only know because my brother was involved in programming that stuff. /way off-topic...sorry:$

Had a dream that I was at a Muse concert and the band was playing a bunch of Simon & Garfunkel covers and an utterly horrible version of Undisclosed Desires :erm: After every song, people were leaving the venue in droves.

:LOL::LOL: I adore Simon & Garfunkel. I bet I'd be the only one loving that, although I can't imagine what a Muse folk cover would sound like...:erm::chuckle:

It was raining. The sky was black, and thunder went off every few seconds, followed by a flash in the sky. The doorbell went. I was alone. I went to open the door, and Chris stood there, with a complete blank look on his face. 'Mind if I come in?' in a weird Jack Nicholson-style way. I agreed. He walked in. A small kitchen knife was on his waist.

He walked through the house. His expression never changed. He stumbled into the kitchen, and turned, staring at me. He opened the cupboard where the cutlery was, and reached in, probably to get a bigger knife. A sudden eerie smile formed on his face.

I was wrong. He pulled out some digestives and a box of teabags, said 'thanks mate' and left. The bastard.

True story. In my dreams.

I had this nightmare where i was in the mosh pit at a muse concert and all of a sudden this guy grabs me from behind and I start freaking out and yelling for someone to help me, but no one does. Then Matt spots me from onstage and leaps down into the crowd yelling "SAVE THAT GIRL!!! I WANT TO MAKE HER PASTA!!!!" and he's trying to get to me but the crowd is too strong and im dragged away while matt is being trampled. it kind of sucked. :(but it was my first muse dream so i was happy! :happy:

I had this nightmare where i was in the mosh pit at a muse concert and all of a sudden this guy grabs me from behind and I start freaking out and yelling for someone to help me, but no one does. Then Matt spots me from onstage and leaps down into the crowd yelling "SAVE THAT GIRL!!! I WANT TO MAKE HER PASTA!!!!" and he's trying to get to me but the crowd is too strong and im dragged away while matt is being trampled. it kind of sucked. :(but it was my first muse dream so i was happy! :happy:

Hehe pasta :3

It was raining. The sky was black, and thunder went off every few seconds, followed by a flash in the sky. The doorbell went. I was alone. I went to open the door, and Chris stood there, with a complete blank look on his face. 'Mind if I come in?' in a weird Jack Nicholson-style way. I agreed. He walked in. A small kitchen knife was on his waist.

He walked through the house. His expression never changed. He stumbled into the kitchen, and turned, staring at me. He opened the cupboard where the cutlery was, and reached in, probably to get a bigger knife. A sudden eerie smile formed on his face.

I was wrong. He pulled out some digestives and a box of teabags, said 'thanks mate' and left. The bastard.

That reminds me of this video

At 1:18 :p creepy smile O_O

I had a dream that I went into this music shop -which actually exists but doesnt sell guitars- and Chris was there cause he worked there and I did recognise him but I didn't show it..... and he was playing some awesome bassline on this bass in the doorway. He sold me a tuner then got this girl to write down all the places that sell flowers (???) and my friend ended up getting a bass off him.

I had this dream the other night where I was in Never Land from Peter Pan... Except it was Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep world for Never Land (the world I can't beat even on my Ventus AND Aqua profile >_>) well anyway, I was kidnapped by the Captain of the boat that lies in the middle of the ocean (NO NOT CAPTAIN HOOK.. THIS ONE LOOKED SCARY ._.) and I was tied and hanging from the boat so that I was above the ocean and apparently Matt was my boyfriend in this (like in all of my dreams :LOL:) and he was supposed to save me. "You'll never free her, Matt! SHE'S MINE." Said the captain and I'm just like, "HOLY SHIT HELP ME, MATT." And just as the captain was cutting the rope so I'd fall in the ocean, Matt flies towards me (yeah he was like Peter Pan) and then the dreamed blurred (like it does every night) and it ended up that me and my kidnapper were tied together while hanging above the ocean. Our bodies against each other and it was just too damn scary o.o

"Matt, get me out of this mess!" I screamed. "Oh.. That wasn't part of the plan. Look, Maria, I'll get back to you, but I have to save the world from the zetas!" and he flew away. :( "You know, your boyfriend isn't much of a help." Said the captain. "Oh shut up!" I screamed at him >_> "Just get us out of this mess." and then it ended. Strange.

Wait a minute.. Muse burgers? As in Burgers made from Muse? OMG CANNIBALISM!:O

:LOL:

LMAO I was just thinking about how that could sound like that.

...Bet the ones made out of Matt taste like Chicken :D.

Anyways, I remember the burgers being made out of prime-rib or something.

:LOL::LOL::LOL:

The last Muse concert I went to was so awesome that I had a dream about it the same night!

But here's another one that's kinda weird. Matt was my supervisor and he was reviewing my paperwork. He pointed out that he didn't like my signature on my paperwork cuz he couldn't tell the signature was me. I told him I couldn't change it cuz that's how I signed it on the signature log. Then he was browsing through the radio stations and passed over a radio station that was playing the Smiths. I told Matt to go back to the radio station that was playing the Smiths and he didn't want to cuz he didn't like the Smiths. Hmm... Matt not liking the Smiths????:stunned:

last night:

they were performing in a gym. matt was on an elliptical, dom was sitting on a treadmill, and chris was sort of floating above a mat. the setlist was divided into 5 sections for 5 days: by album, which was pretty awesome. i remember that programs were printed in colors corresponding to the albums (showbiz was blue, origin was yellow, and so on). but i couldn't remember the name of origin of symmetry, so i referred to it as citizen. i was right on the barrier (which was a thick half-wall dividing the gym from another building, or something), and couldn't hear them for some reason, but they spent the entire time talking. then i was in a cafeteria ordering pasta with 1 meatball (specific, yeah). the pasta could be bellamy related, but it's inconclusive.

• 2 weeks later...

^^^ These :LOL:!

Ok, it must of been a few weeks ago when i had this dream. But it was something like Matt singing a song that doesnt even exist and i think Kate Hudson was there aswell :erm:. i have no idea what the lyrcis were, but they don't exist :LOL:.

And last night i had a dream that there were another 2 songs on the Absolution album... one of them began with G... but once again i can't quite remember what they were called :facepalm:. I actually went onto the board in that dream and asked people if they had the 2 songs on their Absolution cd's :LOL:, no one else did though.

I woke up checking my ipod :facepalm::LOL:.

Edited by MuseMegz