Sooo. Everyone is either going to hate me or love me after I tell you a little story about a conversation I had with Matt a little over a month ago...should I tell it or not? :$

Side note: I talked to him for nearly 2 hours. I just about died.

I'd say we're mildly interested.... :rolleyes:

*taps foot, waiting*

Sooo. Everyone is either going to hate me or love me after I tell you a little story about a conversation I had with Matt a little over a month ago...should I tell it or not? :$

Side note: I talked to him for nearly 2 hours. I just about died.

:LOL: Is anyone on this board going to say "NOOO!!! Don't tell us!" :D

I don't even think it's because Muse fans hate the film... the film isn't that bad really... but a lot of Twilight fans are horrendous. I don't want to go to Muse gigs to find them full of screaming Twilight fans singing along to 2 songs and then going 'WTF is this shit?' when Citizen Erased is played.

True. It's not the films that are the problem, it's the majority of fans and the massive hype.

Tell us about it. :shifty:

Okay. So after 15 minutes of chatting with him at a party, we started talking about Twilight.

Matt: Have you heard of it?

Me: Of course!

Him: Well, do you like it? I know it's like a teen romance thing.

Me: Eh...it's okay. (I was acting cool. I've love the books..and rpatz)

Him: So you don't like it.

Me: :stammering: No, no. I like it.

Him: Haha. No need to convince me. I actually wrote a song for the next movie called...erm...Eclipse.

Me: Really?

Him: Yeah. I was wondering if I should put it in the soundtrack. They want me to, but I don't want to get to associated with it. What do you think I should do?

Me: Well, I know a lot of Muse fans aren't fond of Twilight. We just don't want a bunch of 13 year olds at the concerts, you know. But on the business side, I think it would be a smart move for you to put it in. Twilight is what really launched you guys in America. If you did this, I think you'd become even bigger over here.

Him: So, you think I should do it?

Me: Definitley.

Him: Haha. Okay. Just remember, if I do put it in, it's all because of you.

Don't kill me Anti-Twilighters!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On the other hand, I screamed when I saw the post that they put it in. So excited!!!!!

Okay. So after 15 minutes of chatting with him at a party, we started talking about Twilight.

Him: Haha. No need to convince me. I actually wrote a song for the next movie called...erm...Eclipse.

Him: Yeah. I was wondering if I should put it in the soundtrack. They want me to, but I don't want to get to associated with it.

Me: Well, I know a lot of Muse fans aren't fond of Twilight. We just don't want a bunch of 13 year olds at the concerts, you know. But on the business side, I think it would be a smart move for you to put it in. Twilight is what really launched you guys in America. If you did this, I think you'd become even bigger over here.

On the other hand, I screamed when I saw the post that they put it in. So excited!!!!!

OMFG! :LOL:

I congratulate you on your bravery.

Him: Yeah. I was wondering if I should put it in the soundtrack. They want me to, but I don't want to get to associated with it. What do you think I should do?

I hate you for a few reasons:

1. you actually had this convo with Matt

2. you had this convo with Matt

3. you had a convo with Matt

4. you talked to Matt

5. you met Matt

6. you convinced him to put his amazing song in a complete rubbish movie.

:p I don't really hate you :chuckle: just uberly jealous.

you may need to sleep with a shotgun next to you now..

The fakeness is on the scale of astronomical fail.

Just about the only reason for me to go and watch Eclipse :facepalm:

So it's all your fault! :LOL:

I wonder what his reason for not wanting to get associated with it was, they already contributed to two of the movies. Maybe he's been reading the anti-Twilight comments on the board!:)

:LOL::LOL:thanks for sharing your story.aww,Matt was asking your for advice. :chuckle:

I don't care that this song is going to be in a movie.Meh. :p I wanna hear the song,that's it.

OMFG! :LOL:

I congratulate you on your bravery.

Haha. Thanks. I thought he was still in a relationship with Gaia or whatever her name is, b/c I didn't do my proper stalkerish research before hand. Haha. I thought he was just being "friendly" and I didn't try any thing on him b/c i didn't want him to be like "OMG. I have a girlfriend". If only I could go back to that night....:LOL:

And thanks shinybee! :happy:

Haha. Thanks. I thought he was still in a relationship with Gaia or whatever her name is, b/c I didn't do my proper stalkerish research before hand. Haha. I thought he was just being "friendly" and I didn't try any thing on him b/c i didn't want him to be like "OMG. I have a girlfriend". If only I could go back to that night....:LOL:

So, what else did you talk about for two hours?

*So, so jealous* :LOL:

you're 17 and you're worried about 13 year olds showing up to muse concerts???

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

*cough*

sorry

:LOL:

Well, tbh, I would hope if you tried something he's be like "OMG. You're only 17!" :LOL: Okay, sorry, but it's the mom in me...

I do believe your story. I can see him picking a teen Muser's brain about their feelings toward Twilight.

Well, tbh, I would hope if you tried something he's be like "OMG. You're only 17!" :LOL: Okay, sorry, but it's the mom in me...

Hahaha I was going to say something like that. You're 17 I doubt he wanted to have more than a conversation with you :p. But anyway, thanks for sharing :D

Archived