I thought you were more into the orchestral stuff or are you a Exogenesis > Riffs > the other stuff person

Good question. I think for me it would be: (regards to Muse)

1. Riffage

2. Orchestral shiz

3. Piano perfection

4. Synths.

Or something.

That's not luck ... it's love ... forever. So on topic. I totally believe. :=D Nice story. Thanks for sharing Emily (?).

Oh. Yes, love forever. Emily is the name. How did you guess!? :LOL:

it's very nice you had a conversation with matt and shared it with us. it's nice to know he had mixed feelings about giving a song for the movie...but despite his little joke there is no way you are remotely responsible for his/the band's business decisions.

and yes. they will make lots of money. yay for them. :yesey:

Can't I just live in my dream world for a few hours!? Hah. I had to have been a contributing factor, as small as it may have been... :p

I'm so psyched for the song!!!!!!!! We don't have to wait terribly long either.

Good question. I think for me it would be: (regards to Muse)

1. Riffage

2. Orchestral shiz

3. Piano perfection

4. Synths.

Or something.

then surely SS > Exogenesis (even though I know you don't think that)

yes but the 30 sec clip of US was rock. This sounds more like the end of a song to me.

Sunburn finishes with the piano but you have a guitar solo in the middle of it and Hoodoo finish with the piano but starts with a guitar so this song could be a mix of the 2 instruments.

Just a thought...if they recorded this song on the road or in a hurry (think I remember first hearing about this whilst they were at Big Day Out in Australia so may have been around that time, as well as the pics we saw from LA), then the chances are that any string parts on this are probably not real :( Not a good start in my opinion.

Ahh you see but there's 3 times as much Exogenesis and it has some riffage in the first part. :yesey:

Off topic again no?

yeh but the SS riffs are far superior and head banging worthy imo...

I doubt this new song will be heavy. I think the best possible outcome would be with a song like Map of the Problematique

yeh but the SS riffs are far superior and head banging worthy imo...

I doubt this new song will be heavy. I think the best possible outcome would be with a song like Map of the Problematique

Yeah but... I dunno. I just prefer it. There's moar to it.

Can't I just live in my dream world for a few hours!? Hah. I had to have been a contributing factor, as small as it may have been... :p

you want to bathe in your memories that's fine...go ahead on the right thread :chuckle:...but saying you're responsible for their decision is a bit silly. he may have wanted your opinion but the responsibility is not yours. sorry to pop your little bubble of delusion :p

Don't forget the crazy getups they were wearing in the twitpics. Assuming they were dressed for a video and not a trip to the market, it suggests to me the song might be a bit "glammy" and less balladey. I can deal with that because maybe it'll be kinda rock too. :)

Don't forget the crazy getups they were wearing in the twitpics. Assuming they were dressed for a video and not a trip to the market, it suggests to me the song might be a bit "glammy" and less balladey. I can deal with that because maybe it'll be kinda rock too. :)

What were they wearing? I've seen the Dom pics. Were matt and Chris dressed up too?

What were they wearing? I've seen the Dom pics. Were matt and Chris dressed up too?

Well, actually Chris looked normal of course. Matt was wearing a sheer shirt and leather pants and makeup. I does look like the one pic of them performing during the video shoot Dom isn't wearing the outfit, but that could've just been for part of the video, I dunno. Hell, I'll just post the pic for lolz.... :D

88929431.jpg

Archived