*jealous*

What's the story?

Hahaha I was going to say something like that. You're 17 I doubt he wanted to have more than a conversation with you :p. But anyway, thanks for sharing :D

+1......nice to read though...we'd all like to have a conversation with any of them!! :)

The fakeness is on the scale of astronomical fail.

now that I read it back...it does sound a little fishy...

why is it when musepavillion tried to say he knew something no one believed him, but everyone believes her? So confused.

now that I read it back...it does sound a little fishy...

why is it when musepavillion tried to say he knew something no one believed him, but everyone believes her? So confused.

I don't believe either of them.

Well, tbh, I would hope if you tried something he's be like "OMG. You're only 17!" :LOL: Okay, sorry, but it's the mom in me...

I do believe your story. I can see him picking a teen Muser's brain about their feelings toward Twilight.

My sister was pissed that he was coming on to me. She's 29, so basically my second mom. She was all like "It is so wrong that he's into UNDER AGED GIRLS". Honestly, I think he was just having fun as opposed to wanting to get me in bed or anything raunchy like that. :LOL:

I wish...

Haha. Thanks everyone. And to those who don't believe me. Check out these pics. And if you still don't, whatever.

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=155085&id=756693373&l=5d410316a9

Perhaps I should sleep with a shot gun... :LOL:

I believe you met him, of course. But it's human nature to exaggerate things. Not saying it didn't happen, but not saying it 100% did ;)

My sister was pissed that he was coming on to me. She's 29, so basically my second mom. She was all like "It is so wrong that he's into UNDER AGED GIRLS". Honestly, I think he was just having fun as opposed to wanting to get me in bed or anything raunchy like that. :LOL:

I wish...

:LOL: I don't think that he was coming on to you...(or at least from the convo you guys had) he's a nice person and is nice to his fans. :chuckle:

and do you live in Franklin? I'm moving somewhere near there over the summer :)

I wish...

So you think he was flirting with you? How did you get to go to this party? Were Dom and Chris there?

So' date=' what else did you talk about for [b']two hours[/b]?

*So, so jealous* :LOL:

Lots of stuff. Guitars (of course), child hood, nashville, touring, accents (he found mine "lovely". mentioned it 3 times. although, he found my failed attempt at an english accent hysterical. I actually got him to laugh the trademark laugh of his!), age, music, other bands, ummm, yep. We kept getting interrupted b/c other people ppl wanted a pic and to chat, but he'd always come back. :happy:

I believe you met him, of course. But it's human nature to exaggerate things. Not saying it didn't happen, but not saying it 100% did ;)

:LOL: I don't think that he was coming on to you...(or at least from the convo you guys had) he's a nice person and is nice to his fans. :chuckle:

and do you live in Franklin? I'm moving somewhere near there over the summer :)

Creepy. I do! :shifty:

EDIT: And yeah. It more of like an hour and a half of talking. In all honesty, the other 20 minutes was me standing a foot behind him trying to figure out a good time to interrupt him. And the other 10 minutes of other people interrupting us....well probably longer than that with that section.

Lots of stuff. Guitars (of course), child hood, nashville, touring, accents (he found mine "lovely". mentioned it 3 times. although, he found my failed attempt at an english accent hysterical. I actually got him to laugh the trademark laugh of his!), age, music, other bands, ummm, yep. We kept getting interrupted b/c other people ppl wanted a pic and to chat, but he'd always come back. :happy:

It sounds like he genuinely enjoyed talking to you and it helped keep some of the more obssessive types away, which must have been a relief for him. Your photos are great!

Archived