maybe there should be a random chats with matt thread...cause i'm pretty sure this is no longer on topic :erm:

:LOL: i would love that thread! but who cares about the topic? this chick talked to matt for an hour and a half! that's really awesome :awesome::D :D sorry I didn't believe you before...that's totally insane. :D

There's a thread about meeting Muse here,

http://board.muse.mu/showthread.php?t=48358&highlight=meeting+muse

don't know if you'd want to put your post there Emily, but thanks for taking the trouble to post it here!! It was a really interesting read and an insight into something you don't hear about often (i.e. what happens at after show parties)! :) Congrats on getting invited to the party and meeting Matt.

In my defense, I listened to Muse years before Twilight. I mean, come on, they'll be making so much money off of this. I hope this song still has their style and i hope they didn't change it into a more main stream feel for the movie... :(

Well this song is the second ever none album single release isn't it so we are getting:

DEAD STAR II...... or is that too optimistic with a name like "love is forever" !! haha :LOL:

I hope it's parody of the name and it's actually an hate song about being betrayed and not loving someone ect.

:LOL: i would love that thread! but who cares about the topic? this chick talked to matt for an hour and a half! that's really awesome :awesome::D :D sorry I didn't believe you before...that's totally insane. :D

Thanks!! Haha. Apologies accepted. ;)

There's a thread about meeting Muse here,

http://board.muse.mu/showthread.php?t=48358&highlight=meeting+muse

don't know if you'd want to put your post there Emily, but thanks for taking the trouble to post it here!! It was a really interesting read and an insight into something you don't hear about often (i.e. what happens at after show parties)! :) Congrats on getting invited to the party and meeting Matt.

Muchas gracias. Sorry for getting you guys off topic! I'm done now. :]

So, so lucky Emily.

I wonder if Matt saw you from the stage and said 'give that girl a sticker' :LOL:

Oh man. I wish.

In my defense, I listened to Muse years before Twilight. I mean, come on, they'll be making so much money off of this. I hope this song still has their style and i hope they didn't change it into a more main stream feel for the movie... :(

it's very nice you had a conversation with matt and shared it with us. it's nice to know he had mixed feelings about giving a song for the movie...but despite his little joke there is no way you are remotely responsible for his/the band's business decisions.

and yes. they will make lots of money. yay for them. :yesey:

Archived